10

Marley's POV.

"Shit, beca, shit sorry I didn't see anything." I say God why did I have to walk in on my sister making out with another girl oh God. Beca then jumps up and runs over to me but before she quickly shuts the door.
"You can't tell anyone, please don't tell nobody, we want to keep it a secret. But whatever you do don't tell dad. We don't want the incident to happen again. He'll get angry and before you know it mum will get hurt."
"No, no of course I won't tell, especially not dad."
"Thanks sis."
"It's no problem but hey bec are you and Chloe coming to the party tonight."
"What party," Chloe and I say at the exact same time.
"Just you wait apparently it's the event of the year some boy called tom came along and said are you coming and I said I'll ask my sister, he said bring as many people as you can, all the Bella's are coming."
"Yeah, yeah sure we'll be there. See you later." Beca calls as I start to walk out of the door. This party's going to be awesome but that tom kid seemed a bit weird but he was pretty cute.

Chloe's POV.

"Hey bec we're going to that party." She said she got told by some tom what if that's my tom and him and Jesse are brothers what if he tries to hurt her.
"Nooooo, come on Chloe the house will be empty." Beca says winking at me she's terrible at winking I don't know why she does it but its adorable when she tries to but she fails miserably.
"But she said tom was going," I say trying not to sound interested in tom.
"So, what because your ex is going we have to go,"
"No, ugh, right beca I wasn't completely honest to you now I'm I'm going to tell you something but you can't freak out." She can't freak out if she freaks out shell probably go kill both of them.
"I won't freak out,"
"Sure?" I ask her better to be safe than sorry.
"Sure," she says calmly
" well tom tom tom,"
"Come on Chloe spit it out," beca laughs. Aw that laugh of hers is so sweet.
"Well tom and Jesse are brothers."
"Okay," beca jumps up of the bed
"Where are you going," I call after her as the door clicks and she walks out.
"To see my sister."

Beca's POV.

I ran to my sister's room filled with rage that stupid little girl.
"Come on, marley open up now!" I shouted whilst banging furiously on her door. "Marley, open the fucking door before I break it down." Then I heard a click and Marley opened the door
"What do you want," she said because when I looked in her room jesse,tom, baloni barb, fat Amy and lily where all sat in there but immediately my attention went to jesse. Enraged with fury and frustration I pushed past my sister, knocking her back, grabbed jesse by the collar and viciously slammed him against the wall.
"What are you doing in my sister's room," I partially scream in his face. I was so filled with rage. If she got hurt it would be my fault for not telling her about the trouble jesse and tom can cause.
"She's a nice kid, what can I say I'm your boyfriend, you should trust me." Trust, him. Hah. I'd have to be crazy or pretty darn crazy to trust his ass again.
"Do you really think is can trust you after what you did," I could never trust him again I mean he's a sick evil twisted pig.
"Wait what did he do," this came from Amy but then I looked at marley and tom and he had his arm around her. I tree jesse to the ground and this time picked him up by the collar and slammed him against the wall.
"What are you doing," I shout at him whilst raising a fist.
"Putting my arm around marley,"
"Eh wrong answer," I say then punch him hardly in the nose and can't help but feel a sense of pride when it starts to bleed. "No imma ask you again, you dirty little runt, what were you doing with your arm around my sister." I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier by the second the disgusting little creature had his arm around my sister, how dare he do that after what he did to chloe. If chloe and I were together properly I'd never cheat on her NEVER! He still didn't reply "well then,"
"Well why can't I," tom said in an irritating voice that made me punch him again
"Woops my fist slipped." Then I laughed and before I could do anything else marley came up and pushed me off of tom.
"Why do you always do this," she yelled at me. She yelled, at.... ME! The one who helped her grow up because our dad was incapable and our mum obviously didn't wanna know.
"excuse me, you wouldn't understand marley I've been around these people they're bad people."
"No they're not they're actually really nice. Jesse is your boyfriend and toms Chloe's why should you be angry about me hanging around with them." Tom told her he was Chloe's boyfriend. He's her ex boyfriend actually so yeah and I need her to listen to me she has to believe me if they hurt her if anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do.
"Tom told you he was Chloe's boyfriend."
"Yeah. Why?"
"He's lying he's her ex boyfriend, you can't trust them marley they're dangerous, you'll get hurt please just trust me, you've got to trust me marley please." I pleaded and pleaded with her but she wouldn't budge. How could she not trust me, I've always been there for her and she's always been there for me. That's how it's been, it's always been like that and always will. She can't let them brainwash and manipulate her into thinking they're good people. She can't be that stupid. She should trust me we're sisters. They trust and look after each other.
"Why give me one reason on why they are bad people just one reason."
"I can't tell you at least not here just come outside marley please trust me." "No whatever you want to day you can say out here just give me a reason why they are bad people. Then I'll ask them to leave."
"Marley. I can't. Not here. Please. Just listen to me, trust me."
"Come on beca, just give me a reason," this came from tom. Now the next thing he did really wound me up. He started singing pinks just give me a reason. So I pushed past marley and picked him up again and slammed him up against the wall.
"You wanna say that again aye smart guy." He carried on singing so I puched him in the face making his just cleared up nose begin to bleed again.
"What about now." All went quiet
"Beca stop, come on just leave." Marley said. How can she believe them over me. How can she trust them over me.
"Me leave when they're the bastards that should be leaving."
"Beca." I then lunched tom in the stomach and at that moment chloe walked in and tom dropped to the floor. As chloe walked in she named everyone how she felt appropriate
"Marley, Amy, lily, slutbag, douche 1, douche 2." Then she saw tom lying on the floor "Shit beca, what did you do. You know what I can see. Come on let's go." She grabbed me by the arm and went to pull me out the room.
"Wait I need to get something." I say and run back into the room kick tom in the nuts and on my way out grav a pencil from the desk "I needed this." I called to them and then left to go back to my dorm.