39

Beca's pov.

"Beca pleaseeee where are we going." Chloe pratically pleaded.
"Nuh uh chlo your not the only one that can have surprises."
"Your a big bully."
"Huh?"
"that's the only part of you that's big, your bullyism." She giggled
"Oh you did not just say that." I said. "No I'm definitely not telling you anything till we get there." I looked at chloe and she pouted and have me her best puppy eyes. Stay strong beca, don't give into the eyes. I then smiled at her.
"Please. " She said
"Nope." I laughed. She then gets her hand a places it on the top of my thigh. Damn this girl is good. "C - chloe im im driving." She just smirks and starts to slide her hand down so that it's on my inner thigh. "Chloe, please im driving."
"I never thought I'd hear the beca Mitchell say no." She laughed.
"Chlo im just looking out for our safety here I don't want to lose you again"
"Oh pssht Are yah gunna tell me." I shook my head. "You sure." I nodded and bit my lip she went to move her hand further up my leg until I started shouting
"Okay ill tell you ill tell you."

Chloe's pov.
I knew I'd be able to convince beca to tell me. I mean I am the mater of convincing people. I smiled at her and she sighed
"Well considering out weekend away didn't go to plan I've decided to take out on a night out to the beach." She smiled and I just looked at her and smiled.
"Aw becs that's so sweet" I say turning her head and planting kisses all over it.
"Er chlo driving. " She managed to get out.
"Oh right yeah soz." She just giggled at my use of the word soz and carried on driving. Eventually we arrived at the beach and beca got out the car before coming and opening the door for me
"M'lady, "
"Such a gentleman." I said causing beca to laugh and roll her eyes.
As we went to carry on walking she came running up behind me and wrapped one if her arms around my waist
"Chloe, look out, im coming for yah." She called and just pulled a pouty face. "Don't pull that face you love it." She said before pecking me on the lips causing me to slip a giggle. We walked along the beach until we got to the most beautiful spot near near the rocks and there was a picnic laid out.
"Oh becs, h-how did you manage to get this done?" She smiled before replying
"I had a little help from legacy and some other people." She smiled and I just pecked her on the cheeks. "Come on then chlo let's eat." She said before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the picnic.
"So becs with this whole wedding thing." She just looked at me and hummed. "The Bella's will all come back for it won't they." I could hear the worry in my voice.
"Oh chlo you don't need to worry about that I pulled a knife out on them and made them promise to come." I felt my jaw drop and beca laughed "Babe im joking but they all said they'd come." I laughed and beca intertwined our hands
"You know we graduate in two weeks chlo we can do all the planning after now we just have to make the most of these two weeks with the Bella's." I nodded she was right after all. Were not going to have that much time together left at least not like this. "But er that leads to the next part where did you want to go after graduation chlo." I knew this answer was coming and I know that beca wants to go to LA and wherever she goes I go.
"We're going to go to LA aren't we becs." I said and beca looked at me and I saw her front from ear to ear before she jumped on top of me planting kisses all over my face.
"I love you so much," she said and I could hear the happiness in her voice. "Is love you too becs." After that we sat and ate our food and it was delicious beca then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the rocks. "What are we doing?" I laughed.
"We my friend, are going rock climbing." Beca said and I just giggled
"Your such a dork." I laughed
"Oh you love it." Beca then laughed. We were at the rocks and I decided to go to one near the edge I looked out to the sea and it was beautiful so calm and free. Growing up I use to think of myself like ariel from the little mermaid, it was probably the red hair but she had will power and showed her father that he can't stop her from getting her happiness. I must've been daydreaming when I felt beca come over and wrap her arms around my waist.
"Beautiful isn't it?" She whispered.
"I can think of something prettier."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, you." I said with a laugh and beca pecked my cheek.
"Your such a weirdo."
"Thanks." However before I had a chance to do anything else I felt myself falling and then.... SPLASH! Beca had pushed me into the water.
"Becs." I wined but then bursted out into laughter. Then at that moment beca jumped in and she landed on top of me her faces was inches from mine and I just gazed into her beautiful  blue eyes filled with warmth and love. I then but my hand at the back of her neck and drew her in for a kiss. As th kiss moved on our heads went under the water but neither of us cared. It was filled with passion and love and we were in love with the moment. The sun started to set in the background and it couldn't have been more romantic. Eventually air became a problem and we both lifted our heads out of the water.
"I love you." Beca whispered.
"I love you too."

And boom so yo so sorry about the slow update but here's the longer chapter and i want your opinion on this I was thinking of ending this one here and starting a sequel as this is going on quite a bit I also have an idea for a sequel if I end this now but I wanna know what you guys want me to do so please give your opinions.
Anyhoo commentvote whatever
Later weirdos.