4 chloes pov

The next morning beca came wandering in,
"You didn't come for your coffee bec," I say looking down at her phone. Then I looked up. Every inch of becas small, tiny body was smothered in dirty, brown mud and her clothes were all ripped and tore. She was also covered in cuts and bruises.w However the thing that hurt me most was her eyes they were filled with pain and hatred. Also her facial expression. Where once stood a beautiful, happy, free beca Mitchell stood a lonely, angry and distraught beca. "oh my god bec what happened to you." I say as I look up at her I could feel my blue eyes all puffy and sore but Becca's were worst. They were no longer there usual golden brown but they were black orbs filled with pain and hatred.
"Oh nothing, nothing happened." Beca replied. I knew she was lying, I can read her like a book, secret ginger sense. I hate seeing beca like this, I just wanted her to let me in.
"Well it certainly looks like nothing, just tell me bec just let me in, I've been worried about you," we spent so long getting her to let me in and now she's building her walls up all over again. She needs to let me in, I want her to let me in, I love her so much and seeing her like this, its... Its killing me.
"I... I er I don't want to talk about it." Then me, being me,i stood up in front of her and pushed her up against the wall violently, however she them gave a hiss because of the cuts and bruises on her back. I was so over powered by love that I complete forgot about that. Ugh stupi, Chloe, stupid, stupid Chloe. I can't believe I did that.
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry," I felt so bad i didn't mean to hurt her, I would never hurt her on purpose. I love her. "I er. I mean Beca Mitchell I demand you tell me what happened to you last night and how you got all those cuts and bruises." I could feel becas breath on my face but on her face I could see the hurt and pain on it and it just broke my heart. I hated seeing her like this. I just wish shed let me in.
"No Chloe I don't want to talk about it."
"Beca tell me or I'm going to Jesse and I will cut his balls off don't push me." I threatened but I'm never any good at threats.
"No Chloe I don't want to." She said h er voice rising a little. Compared to her I seemed calm but I wasn't, I was angry and sad. However what beca did next completely shocked me, she swooped in like an eagle and kissed me. It felt great but then she got past me and mumbled "I've gotta get to class."
"No beca, beca wait," i called and then i ran over to the door and stood in the way of it. "I'm not letting you leave." I couldn't let her leave perhaps now I could tell her how I feel.
"Chloe move out the way." I wasn't going to budge
"No." And then I was filled with so many mixed emotions that I just couldn't control myself. I leaned it and kissed beca softly. Her lips were so soft like a chick.
"Now are you going to tell me," I say.
"No," them i kiss her again. I love being this close to her, especially kissing her, but I couldn't stop thinking of how she hurt so much and that was just slowly tearing me apart. I then kiss her again.
"What about now,"
"No""

I then kisse her again and she kisses me back, she then pulls me in close to her by my waist and i tangle my hand into her beautiful, wavy brown yet muddy hair. How I love being this close to her, she smells like coconuts again, it must be a new perfume, whatever it is I like it, I like it alot. It was the best moment of my life and I'll remember it forever.

After about two minutes i pull away and say
"Beca you smell like coconut." We both "hey beca"
"Yeah"
"Are you going to tell me about what hapnna pened last night with you and Jesse or." However this night was full of surprises because then the badass Becca effin Mitchell bursted out into tears. Something I thought id never see, not in a million years. "Hey, hey, hey beca don't cry. Its going to be okay."
"But it isn't though everyone's going to look at me differently and its all his fault, they're going to think I'm filthy and disgusting."
"No, they won't Bec just tell me what happened." I say trying to comfort and reassure her, I'm actually quite good at that. I was trying to get her to tell me what happenee and now she did.
"It was jesse." She said her voice getting quieter
"And what did he do," and she mbanaged to get out in a tiny, little whisper that I could just about hear,
"He beat and raped me." Then my heart broke

Ooh what's Chloe gunna do well I'm not gunna tell ya so ya gunna have to read on to find out. I have loads of ideas for this fanfic so I hope your ready for an emotional ride. Also sorry for all the spelling mistakes etc but I find it hard to write on my tablet. Yup u can write on tablets now just don't swallow those ones lol jks sorry. Anyway comment, vote, share whatever later awesome nerds.