9

Chloe's POV.
I had done it, I had got beca to move to the Bella house and we have a new member her sister.
"Hey Aubrey we've got a new member," I called as we walked through the doors
"Oh awesome guys Bella meeting downstairs now." When aubery called this all the girls immediately ran downstairs I swear they're all scared of her.
"So guys,out of all of the Bella's beca was the only one who wouldn't move to the bella house well today I managed to convince her to move here along with her twin sister Marley who is younger than her by 2 minutes." I said "so everyone Marley, Marley Cynthia rose, lily, aubery ,stacie,and everyone else sorry guys can't be asked to go through all your names, oh and that's fat amy."
"You call yourself fat amy?" Marley said and we all knew what was coming and at the exact same time we all said
"She calls herself fat amy so twig bitches like you don't do it behind he back," then we all laughed and amy turned around and said
"Hey bitch, you stole my line." God I love these girls especially one in particular. I looked across to beca, she didn't seem right and then all of a sudden a pain shot up my thighs where my cuts are
"Ow." Everyone turned and stared at me "stubbed my toe," then I was accompanied by a bunch of Ahs. I took Marley to her room and then Beca to hers.
"You can come in you know,"
"It's fine I'll wait in here."
"Chloe come on we need to talk."
"Oh look I think auberys is calling me." I say trying to get away.
"Chloe Beale, come here right now." Beca shouted so I went over and sat next to her on her bed. When I was sat on the bed I wouldn't look beca in the eye and kept fidgeting.

Beca's POV.

Chloe looked really uncomfortable where she was sat and then to show that she was uncomfortable she turned around and said
"You know the great things about these rooms are that they are soundproof. Seriously you could be dying and nobody would hear." She's so cute when she's nervous and uncomfortable.
"Nice to know," I chuckled."but Chloe we need to talk,"
"Oh, about what, wait what beca what do you want to talk about."
"Erm, well our little kissing 'sessions'" I say putting rabbit ears around the session. As I said this I could feel my face go red. Dammit beca control your self you dork. If only she turned around and said I want you beca. But nope instead she just said
"Oh" as she said this I felt my heart sink. Does that mean they all meant nothing to her but she always kissed back. What if she was only being friendly. Wait nobody's friendly like that with their friends. Ugh I'm so confused. But no matter what I know my feelings for Chloe will never change. No matter how much I try to deny it or how much i try to hide it.
"I won't tell if you don't want me," I saw Chloe finally look up from fiddling with her fingers and she said
"It's not that I just, I ugh, you wouldn't understand." But to shut her up I swooped in and kissed her and then she looked at me with those gorgeous blue orbs of hers and leaned over me and started to kiss me pushing me down on to the bed. Then before I knew it we were locking lips and making out. She tried granting her tongue access to my mouth but between kisses I said
"I don't want to hurt you,"
"You won't." She also said between kisses. I never wanted this to end her lips were so soft and the vanilla taste of her lips mixed with the strawberry scent of her hair was to die for.
"But he will," I said again between kisses and then I pulled away. "If anything happened to you Chloe I'd never forgive myself."
"I don't care I really like you Beca and I don't want to waste another minute not being near or with you, life's too short. I'm not scared of Jesse."
"I er... I er really like you too." I say starting to blush "but if he found out he wouldn't just hurt you he'd kill you."
"Then we can keep it a secret, just have our little thing on the side, still pretend your with Jesse to keep him happy and then when the times right come out and say your with Me." That plan actual didn't sound too bad. I mean I love Chloe more than words can say and if this is the only way I can have her then I'll do it.
"I like the sound of that." I say as I instantly pounce on her and lock our lips and instantly I like her lips asking for access and she grants the access and our tongues touch. I loved being this close with Chloe and I could tell she was loving this just as much as I was. Then Chloe flipped me over and she started pushing me down to the bed as she was kissing me and eventually she started kissing my neck leaving a trail of bite marks down my neck to my collar bone where she started to kiss my collar bone. She then backed up to my lips and passionately kissed me as I did the same back. At that moment I saw fireworks, I was loving her so much. She started tugging at my shirt trying to pull it up but then..... My sister walked in.
There we go guys thanks so much for the support and I hope your enjoying it I'm actually starting to wrote a fanfic where most of the songs they sing will be of my own creation I'll let cha know when its out and there's also another one I'm starting to write. Anyway thanks so much for all the reads and vote comment, whatever. Also with the comments I'm open to anything concerns suggestions bad and good comments whatever. Later weirdos.