25

Beca's pov.

I can't belive chloe would cheat on me but worst of all she tried to hide it. I needed time to think and living in the Bella's house wouldn't be the best way to do that especially with chloe living there. I walked into my room and found a bag and stared chucking clothes into it. Then I packed up my music gear and started to walk out my bedroom door when marley came walking around.
"B what are you doing?" She said giving me a weird look. She knew perfectly well what I was doing.
"I've got to go marley. I can't stay here not with chloe here. I just I...I. ..I can't." I said trying my hardest to keep in the tears it hurt so much and I didn't know how to get that pain to stop but the worst part is I still love chloe.
"You really loved her."
"I still do and I hate to say it but through it all I still love her and I really don't want to finish it with her but I need to go away to think sort some things out. I dunno anything as long as I can try and figure out what I want to do."
"Dad won't let you do that and you already know what you want becs. You want her." What marley was saying was right I did want chloe more than anything in the world but when someone hurts you that bad you don't know what to do.
"I do." I say hanging my head down "Listen marley no matter what you say it's not going to stop me from leaving ill be back in a few weeks, maybe months." I say to her she just looks up at me.
"If that's what you want to do I won't stop you." She then ran over and hugged me before whispering "I love you sis."
"I love you to M"

Chloe's pov.

Aubery and I were walking to the Bella's house in an awkward silence when she suddenly spoke up.
"Whyd you do it chlo?" What a stupid question... that I don't know the answer to.
"I...I don't know. " I say and aubery just looked at me. "I honestly don't know I was angry I was pissed abd more importantly I thought beca didn't love me anymore." Which was true I thought beca was getting to the point where she didn't need me and didn't want me around.
"Chloe you idiot of course beca loves you. Look at the way she acts around you she's head over heals for yah. You need to get her back chlo before its too late." Aubey q as right I did need to try and get her back but how she hates me now. I broke her heart.
"I know aubery I know." We then walked back to the Bella's house in a comfortable silence. However when we entered the Bella's house I was welcomed by a surprise for beca was walking down the stairs with her bags packed and she looked like she was about to leave.

Hehe next chapter should be interesting. Anyways I hope you like it and also I have other bechloe fanfics you should check out (self advertising, cheesy..... I know.)
Vote comment whatever
Later weirdos