Shehryaar's Taman'na

Taman'na(A moral one)

"Will you marry me?" He asked her, She sobbed standing in front of him..

"In Sha Allah" She finally uttered something, He smiled sliding ring in her delight finger He stood straight..

He was tall, She was short.. She was Beautiful, He was Handsome.

"Shehryaar" She whispered.

"Taman'na" He whispered back. She going on her toes hugged him. His warm strong arms going on her small back he jerked her into him.

"I never thought life would be that beautiful, You made it worth living, worth loving" She whispered on his shoulder. He caressed her silky hair smiled wide.

"I never thought, you'll be here in my arms" He whispered as a tears escaped on shoulder his grip on her waist went tighter.

"Let's just get married.. I can't wait" He whispered She hide her face more in his chest hiding her over heated face.

"YOU ARE MINE" He whispered again breaking the hug he kissed her forehead. Her eyes shut she was feeling the moment so was he.. Their love went on other level. They made a unbreakable knot with their hands.. This was their unconditional love..

_______

"Shehry listen" She was trying to console him but he just couldn't believe the face that..

"Please listen" She was in tears so was he.. They were crying their heart out.

"Don't leave me, I beg ya Taman'na" He begged holding her small hands in his..

"I've to go, I'm sorry" She wanted to hold him calm him down but she was broken so was he.

"I can't.. I can't live without you" He cried harder

"You've to. Move on please" She tried to back off when he jerked her into his arms hugging her tightly.

"Don't go Taman'na" He whispered she hugged him back..

"I've to.. I've no other option. I'm sorry" She whispered they sobbed in each other arms when all of a sudden her voice was no more her hands fall on side. Eyes shut no more heart beats no more breaths.. She died in his arms in front of him.

"Noooo.. Don't leave me. You can't do this to me" He yelled shaking her body. He rubbed her palms he tried everything to save her but of no use.. She was DEAD..

"I lost her.. I freaking lost her" He yelled and cried.. He heard clouds rambled He was crying, His mind heart was crying so was clouds they're crying too..

____

"Shehry leave her, She's Gone" His brother Hussain tried to make him realize that she's no more but he just couldn't believe he lost his love, His life.

"No.. No you're talking rubbish hussain.. Get a side, She's ill she need some rest" He was in trauma, Everyone was crying it was time of her funeral but he was not leaving her..

"Leave her Shehry. She have to go" His Friend Atif tried to get the body of taman'na but he pushed him away harder.

"Go.. Leave us alone. She's not going anywhere none of us okay. My love is totally fine" He tried to fake a smile but he himself was trying to deny the fact that, His love is no more.

"Wake up taman'na look everybody is creating shit here, Wake up and tell them you're fine" He tried to wake her up, Her body was numb, Cold and lifeless..

"Shehry let her go please" His cousin tried again but he tighten his grip around her body.

"Taman'na wake up.. I said WAKE UP" His words harsh but his eyes moisten. He was hurting himself..

"Go go away. I don't need you.. you want to leave me? Go you're free go" He leaving her body stood and yelled and ran to the place they met first time. Rest of the people including shehry's relatives prayed funeral. He was not in state of anything.. They decided to leave him alone for sometime.

______

"She left, she was a liar. She promised me she'll live with me. She'll marry me" He yelled his room filled with broken glass jars everything was messed up

"I won't accept her sorry. I will never ever" He yelled everyone was worried for him.

"Why did you do that to me Taman'na.. I HATE YOU" His words felt like stab to him he gave up falling down to floor he cried harder.

____

Few Months Later..

He's okay, Lifeless but still he's living.. Living his life for his loved ones.. He is trying to move on..

But his love was true, His love is, Was and will remain like that Strong for his Taman'na..

TAMAN'NA AND SHEHRY..

Sometimes people leave but life goes on.. This was not end of the story this was starting of his new journey. Journey without his love.. He'll live again. Someone will fall for him and he'll move on.. Life is A Story.. We need to make our story worth reading, worth loving... J

Taman'na ka shehryaar tou uski maut k saath hi mar gaya.. Ye shehry ek din kisi ka hojaega..

You'll part of his new life may be.. J

Zindagi mein kabhi aise Insaan se milna ho tou Usey marne ki ek wajah na dena balke jeene k 100 ways dikhana.. J

_______

Asalam O alikum..

It wasn't a story it was a lesson for those who lost their loved one..

Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna.. Marne ki EK wajah hogi par jeene ki LAKH wajah hoti hain..

Apne liye nahi tou apnoun k liye jeena seekho.. J

"Zindagi Ka doosra naam Jeena Hai, Farq sirf itna hai Zindagi guzari jaati hai or jeena zindah dil logoun ka kam hai"

What will you do?

Suicide? Move on?

Choice is all yours.. J

Love Life.. Live Life..

3Allah Hafiz..