Answer me..

Shehryaar's POV..

"Shehry beta" Mama called me in kitchen I walked to her..

"Ji mama" I smiled a genuine one..

"Beta, I've decided something.. Ap ki marzi chahiya mujhe" She looked hesitant but still a smile was lingering on her corner of lips...

"Ji?" I nodded she sighed..

"Thanisha is a good girl, She need a support" She took a pause I smiled..

"I know mama she's my friend and I agree she need her family support" I said she nodded..

"But we can't do anything, Her father can't travel.. And she is doing job here she can't go back either" I said She nodded again.

"Shehry I'm not talking about that kind of support" She said and I frowned..

"I didn't get you mama" I asked..

"Shehry.. I know it'll hurt you but believe me its for good... I.. I" She took a pause and my frown went deeper..

"Bolen mama" I said as I pressed my hand on her..

"I want you to marry her" She said it in one go and I gasped..

"yes Shehry marry her" She said again and I ran my hand in my hair in annoyance.. Tension or may be in pain?? I don't know..

"Did you talked to her?" I don't why I asked this..

"Yes" She nodded.

"What she said?" I asked further.. This is not right..

"She is okay with it" mama said and my eyes went wide.. WTF..

"Okay" that's what all left my mouth turning to the gate I walked out..

"Answer me at least Shehry" I heard her voice from back but I choose to stay quite and ignore..

Saira's POV..

"Saira" I heard Hussain's whisper.. I am here in backyard since that incident..

"Saira" I heard his voice again this time from close.. He is at my back? This made my heart go berserk..

"When I call your name you've to look here.. Right here in my eyes" He jerked me towards him turning me to him by holding my wrist.. I winced as his grip was tight..

"Hussain... Leave" I said but he didn't give a damn his eyes never leaving my face..

"Sir... I am your sir Saira" He corrected and my eyes widen.. Sir??

"Hus.. I mean sir can you please leave my wrist its hurting" I said all calmly

"Hurting?? Ohh well yea.." His grip went even firm and I winced biting my lower lip..

"I said I love you I want your answer Saira.. Don't you love me?" He asked his eyes boring in mine looking in my soul..

"Answer me Saira its hurting" His eyes red with.. Tears.. Oh my GOD he cried??

_____________

Asalam o alikum..

And here is a short but a late update.. Pleaseee understand I am seriously sooo busy with my works and my family condition is not well too and Then my results.. Ohh so much too handle..

Well never mind.. :) I'm not promising to update faster but I'll try

Take care.. Allah Hafiz..