A plan..

Thanisha's POV

"Utha le mere baap.. Utha le" I fisted my palm.. I cut the call and sat on couch again..

"Gadha" I hate when someone don't receive my call..

"Huuuu.. Calm Down..." I huffed a breath and dialed his number agai...

"Asalam O alikum" I heard his voice on other side finally and I sighed..

"Walikum Asalam.." I replied with a usual smile..

"I was trying to call you and well tried your number like hundred time.." I rolled my eyes and heard his chuckle on other side..

"Calm down.. What happened?" He asked..

"Hussain.. Yaar you guys are so boring.." I made a face and he chuckled..

"Thanisha... hua kya?" He asked again.

"The thing is it's Sunday today and I'm here in this hell.. Like bro Houston is freaking bored" I made a sad face and heard his laugh..

"Don't laugh okay" I warned him and heard his muffled laugh.. I giggled..

"Acha how about a movie?" He suggested I squealed in excitement..

"Nekki or pooch pooch" I giggled..

"Alright then evening 7pm" He said

"Sounds perfect to me" And with that we hang up..

"Let's get ready thannyy" I jumped from couch and ran to room..

Shehry's POV..

"Alright.. Ibrahim send me the file I'll check it" I made a conference video call with my clients..

"Sir.. Taman'na project is almost on end we should make it quite hurry" Saira suggested and I gulped down when her face flashed in my mind..

"Sir?" She called me again..

"uhh..Yeah.. We should" I faked a smiled.

"bhai" hussain yelled on back..

"Alright.. We're done here" And with that we hang up..

"Bhai" Hussain knocked and I rolled my eyes..

"Ajao I'm not nude" I yelled and heard his laugh.. He appeared..

"Bhai.. I'm going to watch movie.. You wanna join?" He asked and I shook my head..

"No.. Yaar.. I've some work to deal with" I made a face his expression went grim..

"Alright" He whispered and turned to leave..

"Wait.." I called him and he turned to me again..

"I would love to give some company to my bakri" I winked and he smiled..

"Thanks" He made a kissy face I shook my head..

"Dramebaaz" He giggled and left..

"Abey dun.. time tou batate jaa.. Oyeeee" I yelled..

"7pm" He yelled his voice echoed informing that he's far..

"Alright" I whispered..

Hussain's POV..

"Told you thanisha.. Soch lia" I winked and dialed her number..

"Asalam O alikum" I greeted as she received my call..

"Walikum asalam sir" She chirped..

"Hussain" I corrected her rolling my eyes and heard her giggle..

"Na hasa karo.. Kuch kuch hota hai" I placed my hand on heart and whispered.

"Kya hota hai?" She asked..

"Kuch kuch hota hai Saira.. tum nahi samjhogi" I flaunted a dialogue and she giggled again..

"Okay.. Lsiten.. be ready on 7pm.." I said and could feel she is frowning..

"Why?" She asked I sighed.

"We're going on date" I smirked and she didn't answered..

"Hello?" I whispered she hmmed..

"Mazak kar raha hun.. We're going to watch a movie and don't worry thanisha will be there too.. Meri niyat saaf hai" I said and heard her chuckle..

"I know right.. Well thannu was right.. Dil phenk aashiq ho" She giggled and I widened my eyes.

"Aisa kya?" I asked and heard her hmm again..

"Tou aisa hi sahi" I chuckled and we finally hang up..

"Kinna sohna tenu rab ne banya" I hummed a song and with my clothes I walk to bathroom to have a quick shower..

"Teri meri kahani hai shower ka pani" I placed my clothes and towel on hanger..

Thanisha's POV..

"Nahi yaar.. hussain invited you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Thanisha" She glared me and I smirked..

"Hayee Allah munde nu kurri pasand agai ae" I winked and she blushed hard..

"Shut up" She made a face and I giggled..

"Kaho na pyaar hai.." I winked and she tapped her feet on floor and marched to her room..

"Go burry yourself somewhere" She yelled and I giggled..

"Hogaya hai tujhko b pyaar sajna lakh karle tu inkaar sajna" I sang louder than ever and heard her groan..

___________

Asalam O alikum..

Ek dukh bhari dastaan k sath ek love story free fee free :P

Hussain and saira... Nahiii karo yar :P

Okay I should stop teasing 'em.. I mean thanisha should stop doing :P

Okay so yea here is a update.. And I published a part of my new story (not a fanfic) DO GIVE IT A TRY..

"Let's Fall in love" A halal muslim love story.. :)

And uhh yeah please be nice to me :P cause next chapter will be a little bit filmy I am not trying to make it a love story but I've to fix everything.. and I am just creating mess cause I can't see that some people are getting personal here... So yea.. I am trying to make you guys happy and that's why I changed the plot a bit.. Hope you won't kill me for this :P

And something GOOD/BAD on your way :P I am still working on it :P

Take care and spread love.. Allah Hafiz ;)