I've to go, Move on please

Suggestion: Dil pe hath rakh kar kaho all is well :P

Hussain's POV..( finally sabar ka phaal) :P

"Hussain tum bhook rahe ho ya me bolun.. kyun chupaya?" Thanisha asked frowning I gulped down the nervousness

"Ky..Kya chupaya?" I tried to act cool.

"I know everything hussain.. Don't lie" Her expression serious as hell..

"Hussain say it" She assured me I sighed and stood..

"I'm waiting for you outside" I took my car keys and ran outside..

"Usay.. Usay sab pata hai hussain... You have to tell her everything now.. But what if..." I scratched my back head I heard her heels tick tock..

"hussain..." She called me I wore a smile and turned..

"What do you want thannu..Bhool jao mein nahi bata sakta" I shook my head and turned again I felt her hand on my shoulder..

"Hussain.. Kabhi kabhi apna gham dosroun k sath share karne se dil halka ho jaya karta hai" She assured me I sighed and turned again..

"4 saal hogae.. Shehry is still living in past.. She.. she left him.. Thanisha Taman'na left him" I rolled my eyes to clear my vision as tears blurred my vision..

"Mera bhai pyaar karta ta us say.. He still think she'll come back and assure him that she is here, she is with him... Mera bhai mar raha hai thanisha... Wo mar raha hai" I took a step back and leaned on my car closing my eyes I inhaled loud..

"Wo mar jaega.." A painful chuckle left my mouth as a tear rolled down my eyes..

"Hussain" I heard her voice as whisper I opened my eyes to see her face soaked in tears..

"Mu..Mujhe kuch nahi pata ta..I'm sorry I made you..." my eyes went wide as she said this..

"Thanisha.." I called her she looked up..

"You know why I call you taman'na on call?" I smiled she shook her head rubbing her tears with the back of her hand..

"you so sound like her" she widened her eyes and it clicked my mind..

"Thanisha.. agar mein kuch mangoun tum dogi?" I asked and she frowned

"What?"She asked..

"Marry my brother.. shaadi karlo Shehry se" I whispered her eyes went wide..

"Come again" She asked..

"Shehry ki taman'na ban jao Thanisha please" I joint my both palms in front of her who gasped..

"Hussain.. tum..tum hosh me ho... Shehry kabhi nahi manega" Her voice trembled a little..

"Or.. tum?" I asked and she shot me a look

"Mein?" She asked frowning..

"Han tum Thanisha..tum.. tum tiyar ho?" I asked she looked down and without a word she took a step back and turned..

"Hussain.. Think again" She said and left..

"Soch lia" I smiled

Shehry's POV...

"Thanisha" I called her fifth time and still got no response.. I bent down a little

"Hello... Thannu?" I shook my hand in front of her face and she finally looked up..

"What happened?" I asked frowning when I found her corner of eye wet..

"You..You're crying?" I asked and she shook her head

"Pata hai jab koi mujhse puchta hai na k mein ro raha hun tou mera bhi kuch aisa hi reaction hota hai" I chuckled but still she didn't laughed neither smiled..

"Thanuu is everything ok.. Koi problem hai" I asked as I held her palm in mine..

"Shehry..." She finally uttered my name and her voice remind me of one person.. I shook away the thought..

"Han?" I assured her to continue.

"Taman'na kon hai?" She asked and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I left her palm and stood straight..

"Taman'na.. kon hai?" She repeated and I gulped down..

"None of your business Miss.Thanisha" I tried to sound rude..

"But I wanna know" She insisted I turned but she held my wrist..

"I can't tell you" I whispered she stood and walk to my room made me walk with her.. We got in she left my wrist and locked the door..

"Why can't you tell me" She asked..

"Cause you don't deserve to know about me.. about her" I yelled she flinched.

"I'm sorry.. Just let me go" I huffed a breath she shook her head

"Shehry I know everything... She used you...Pyaar ka natak kia us ne tumari feelings k sath khela and then she left you to suffer.." She said and I shot her a look..

"Thanisha what the hell" I yelled

"Kyun nahi hua ta aisa... aisa hi hua ta.. I know.. She left you... She was a selfish bitch.. who dump her boyfriend cause he found new one" She yelled and I fisted my hand.

"Thanisha chup hojao.." I tried hard to control my rage.

"Shehry she don't deserve you love.. She deserve hate... Hate her" She whispered and I found hard to breath..

"She is dead thanisha.. wo mar chuki hai" I yelled and smacked my fisted palm on wall..

"Suna.. suna tumne she left me cause she is no more.. Wo nahi hai meri zindagi mein..." blood oozed from my palm..

"Shehry" her voice no more than a whisper..

"Chaar saal hogae..." I faked a smiled..

"Wo Chali gai.. or keh gai I've to go, Move on please" I chuckled..

"Wo kal bhi Shehry ki Taman'na ti or aj bhi hai.. Usne dhoka nahi dia.. She was not a selfish bitch" I said more to myself..

"Mere pyaar me itni bhi shiddat nahi ti k usay rok lun.. Inhi hathoun me.. inhi ankhoun k samne.. She left.. She died.. Wo mar gai" I fell on floor with a thud and hide my face in palms..

"Shadi... Shadi hone wali ti hamari" I felt my heartbeat missing.

"Wo tou chali gai or mujhe chorh gai..." I whispered and heard Thanisha's weep from behind..

_______________

Asalam O Alikum

A long one? A clear one? Right?

Okay so yeah she's no more..

What a fazool chapter I wrote.. -__________-

Any suggestion?

Ohh well interval hogaya hai :P