Sometimes You Need To Be Bossy.

Hussain's POV

"Coffee in cabin in 5 mins" I called Saira and ordered her. Okay count with me 1..2.. And

"What the hell was that Hussain?" She marched in my room like a angry cat.. Who will bite you any moment.

3..

"Sir it is.. And what?" I shrugged off as if nothing happened.. I saw a hint of hurt expression but I guess it was my mistake.. She is still as cold as yesterday.

"You said to bring you a coffee.. I am your employee not your waiter hu.. Sir" She huffed a breath

"Then be my waitress and bring me a coffee now.. Or you may just resign" I said coldly and smirked..

"I wish" She whispered looking at me no actually glaring at me.

"I wish I could just slap your damn face and wipe out that smirk from your face right now" She was fisting her little palm and her face red her catty eyes glaring mine. Uff I love my girl.

"Do it" was all my reply.. Touch me please.. I wish I could say this too but I just can't..

"Coffee in uhh three minutes.. Yes" I said as I picked up the black file and started to read or should I say pretended

"Ahhh" She groaned tapping her foot on floor hard and walked out.

I know her weakness.. I know she can't leave this job cause its the only way of her income.. She is bounded.. She can't leave me..

Shehry's POV..

"Don't act now please Thanisha.." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.. How can she be so calm when I am just dying here..

"Please.. I don't need to act.." She rolled her eyes too.. "Aunty just came here hour ago and asked if my parents want me to get married will I ever say yes too this so I said yes.. That's all" She ended with a sigh.. I narrowed my eyes...

"Don't lie"

"I don't lie.. Nor I am lying right now.. So just cut the crap" She placed her hand on hip and pointed her index finger to my chest..

"I am your friend I understand.. So you need a piece of mind" She smirked but I was not done yet..

"Okay then say no to the marriage" Ignoring her words I said carelessly..

"What.." She almost yelled.. "But I never said yes" She protested

"Shehry" it was mum's voice came from the back and I widened my eyed in horror..

"I need to talk to you.. Alone" Ohh not now..

"Okay" Was all I whispered..

"Say no" I whispered to her and walked out.

Saira's POV.

What he actually wants from my life.. Ahhh this guy need to just leave the earth and shift to mars. udhar hi hussain jese log rehte hain..

"Saira files" I flinched as he yelled..

When he came here? I asked to myself.. I panicked..

Is he stalking me.. Or is he gonna stand in head all day.. OMG in his house too??

"I said files" he said again this time a bit with a calm tone..

"Kya?" I asked lost in thoughts

"I said kiss me" He folded his arms around his chest and I absent mindly nodded

Wait..

"What.. What the hell" I backed off in mock horror..

Is he really want me to kiss him.. Firstly coffee and then kiss..

"What are you even thinking" He asked suspiciously..

"I am thinking about my boyfriend.. If we gonna spend time alone more or less.. Anything else sir?" I replied sarcastically.. His eyes turned glassy.. Is he gonna cry now?

"Who is he?" His tone harsh.. Is he going to hurt me..

"Someone" I tried to calm my heartbeat as my heart wanted to console him that there is no one in my life.. But that doesn't mean I love him either okay..

"Do you love him?" His hand fisted as he asked again through gritted teeth.. Is he going to punch me with his fist and then kill me and then burry me right here so that no one cam find me and then I'll be mystery..

I widened my eyes in horror as he took a step forward I took four five backward..

"I know there is no one Saira.. And there will be no one but me.. So just don't back off" He smirked.. Ohh God how much I love to smack his face right now.

"That will be always your dream and my nightmare Sir" I replied rather sweetly though I was boiling inside

"Will see" He grab a file from a table beside me and back off with the same smirk..

"Bye darling" He waved at me with a kissy face and My jaw fell to floor..

What the hell.. Jerk..

Shehry's POV.

"Betho idhar" Mama patted at the space on couch beside her.

"Ji" nodding my head I walked to her and sat beside mom..

"I want you to get married to her soon.."

"But mama" I whined she glared and I shut my mouth

"I am not done yet so shut up and listen first" She said I nodded helplessly..

"I want you to marry her because she'll never try to replace Taman'na.. You know that too" She took in a deep breath.. "I know your love for Taman'na.. But it was her wish.. She said you to move on.. Because she didn't wanted you to suffer.. But you're suffering hurting her soul.. She is not happy Shehry.. She is not" A tear was lingering on her corner of eyes. She closed 'em and that tear fall.. I quickly raising my hand wiped it away and felt her soft hand on my face too as she opened her eyes and wiped something wet from my face too.. Tears it was..

"How can I make her happy" I asked her she smiled..

"Marry Thanisha and move on" She said and I nodded..

"Okay.. Am ready" I said and stood straight. And walked out..

Am I ready.? I guess yes.. Only for my the love of my life.. May her soul rest in peace after this..

__________________

Asalam O alikum..

Ahhhh this feelsss so good.... I never wanted to update this fast but I was free and I said I'll try to make it a quick.. So here it is.

Do leave lots of comment to make me smile.. Vote too.. Please..

How about the chapter well??

Do check out my work "The fault was mine" Hussain asif fanfic and support me there too.. Please..

Take care till then we'll meet again..

Allah Hafiz..