Taman'na..

Thanisha's POV..

I am no more thanisha khan, I signed my nikkah papers.. He is my husband now.. I am Thanisha Shehryaar asif..

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice when shehry came in room..

"Hi" I said gulping down..

"Hi" He smiled.

"Thanisha" There was a long pause when he call my name..

"Ji?" I asked hesitantly...

"Don't expect so much from me.. I am sorry but I need time" He said even more hesitantly I smiled or may be faked..

"Its okay shehry.. But can I ask you something?" I asked he frowned nodding his head..

"I want you to take me to Taman'na" I said I know this will hurt him but he need to let go if he want to move on.. He's holding his past..

"Wh.. Why?" His lips trembling

"Please" I pleaded I saw his head going up and then down..

"Okay" He agreed I quickly got up.. He eyed me and I frowned..

"What?" I asked..

"Qabaristan me tum aise nahi jasakti" He said and I rolled my eyes..

"Chalen?" I asked he nodded.. I know he's hurt.. But I need to do this.. We sat in car and he drove to graveyard..

We were silent.. This silence was creepy but neither of us know what to say what to do so it was Okay..

"We're here" he informed I noticed his expression plain his eyes having dark shade of red..

We silently walked inside.. The only voice I could hear was of my own bangles voice..

"Taman.. Taman'na" I saw he fall on floor with thud making me gasp loudly.. And that I noticed we're already beside her grave.. I blinked my eyes as a tear formed in my eyes.

"How did she died?" I asked gulping down the fear.. Don't get mad please shehry

I heard his loud sharp breath..

"It was the day When I bought her favourite Pink Porsche on her birthday.. She was so happy.. I still remember how she squealed and jumped on me.." There was a smile lingering on his lips made me smile too..

"She wanted to ride I wanted to see her riding her dream but a conference call with my project partners went long.. She waited for me.. But I was so busy with the meeting.. She was so fierce so angry that she sat in car and drove to the hill area.." His expression changed and his eyes again filled with tears..

"It was all my fault.. Agar me late na hota tou wo gussa na hoti... Or wo gussa na hoti tou wo accident bhi na hota.." He cried badly..

Flash back..

"Its a minor case, she's allright.. You can take her home" doctor informedus and I sighed in relief..

Alhumdullilah..

We all went home safe sound.. She was still asleep I held her in arms and walked to her room.. made her lie on her bed

"Kitna dara diya tha tumne.. Agar kuch hojata tou me kese jeeta" A tear rolled down my eyes and I quickly wiped it away.

"I am sorry" Saying this I ran out.. There was a long pause as I kept on crying standing outside her room.. when I heard her shriek..

"What happened" I quickly ran in she was now wide awake holding her head in her hands..

"Mujhe.. Mujhe bhutt dard horaha hai.. Ahhhh bhut dard horaha hai" She yelled making my breath caught in throat..

"Taman'na calm down.. Take a deep breath.. Hum.. Hum abhi hospital chaltey hain" I rubbed her back and holding her in my arms again I ran out

"Mama papa.. Chacha.." I yelled everyone appeared.. She was still panicking in my arms yelling in pain..

"We need to take hospital NOW" emphasizing on now I yelled.. Hussain quickly ran out with car keys and we all made our way out.. We sat in.. And drove to hospital..

"Doctor.. Its emergency" I yelled as we all ran inside she was still in my arms..
"Nurse in operation theater now" Doctor order and I lied her down on stretcher and they ran in with her..

We waited for one hour outside.. Alhumdullilah her painful voice were no more to be hear..

"Doctor what happened to my child?" Chacha ran to doctor As he came out finally

"I am sorry but she have only few hours" doctor said his head hang down and I saw my world shattering, dying in front of my eyes..

Flash Back..

I cried.. This.. This was all too painful.. He went through so much..

"Asalam O alikum Taman'na" I gulped down the lump and said..

I saw shehry shot me a look with his red bloodshot eyes..

"We just got married.. I wanted to meet you since long but couldn't make it soon.. But the only person was on my mind while nikkah was you.. I know your shehry love you so much his tears show his love." I took a pause and saw his face and then move my eyes to her grave again it felt as if she is right here in front of my eyes..

"I want to tell you that you'll always be there in his heart.. I won't ever try to replace you.. Neither will let him fall for me and forget you.. Bas ab us akhiraat ka intezar hai mujhe jab tum dono ek dusre ke hojaoge" I smiled..

"Or mujhe is rotlu se chutkara mil jaega" I giggled and saw his lips curved up..

Shehry's POV..

Her presence made me cry but her words heal that wound this instant.. I wanted to smile..

"Thanks" I smiled and she said..

"Thanks for letting me meet your heart.." She added and without wasting any moment I hugged her wrapping my arms around my best friend's shoulder.

"You're perfect Partner..." I snuggled my nose in her crook of neck..

"Thank you Partner" I added she patted my back..

"And you're perfect crying machine partner" She giggled though I could feel her tears on my shoulder soaking my sherwani but it was okay anything for my better half, my best friend.. My partner.. Life partner..

_______________

Asalam o alikum..

"It wasn't A Happy Ending it is Happy Starting.. Starting of new life with better half.. All you need is to let go and hug your present..."

The only thing which can make your love one happy is your happiness.. Thanisha did for her best friend why?? Because knowingly unknowingly she loved him..

You need a hand to hold to get up and walk again.. Find that perfect hand and walk again.. :)

Taman'na jeene ki, Taman'na muhabbat ki, Taman'na Pyaar ki, Taman'na musukrane Ki, Taman'na phir se khush hone ki, Taman'na Zindagi ki traf wapis laut jaane ki, Taman'na gaale se lagane ki..

Taman'na :)