A dose of romance.

Hussain's POV.

"Hussain?" Shehry nudge me for the hundredth time I guess?? Yea probably..

"Bhai nahi karo.. Let me sleep.." I groaned..

"Theek hai.. Mein saira ko keh deta hun... "

"Kon.. Kya saira idhar hai?" he was in the middle of his sentence when I cut him and sat all straight with the blanket covered over my chest.. Zalil admi adhi chaddi me sona chorh de..

"Saira?? wo kab ai?" He asked smirking grabbing pillow placed on my bed I ran after him..

"Ruko tum.. This is not fair" I pouted as he ran out of the room..

I tapped my feet on floor in annoyance..

taking my towel and clothes I stepped in bathroom..

Shehry's POV..

"Hayee Allah.. Mama apka beta kitna khoofnak hai" I ran to mama throwing my arms around her shoulder..

"What he did now?? Phool sa bacha hai mera" She pouted I rolled my eyes.. Phool sa?? Yea chambeli ka phool..

"Asalam o alikum" I heard Thanisha's chirping voice

"Walikum asalam" I let mama go she walked to her and placed her hand on her hand..

"Shehry thanisha ko dinning area me le kar jao.. Saira kahan hai??" She said and frowned in the end..

"She is coming" Thanisha informed she smiled mama walked again to the stove..

"Aunty let me help" Thanisha smiled as she walked to mama..

"Ji nahi... Shehry le kar jao beta isay" Mama said Thanisha chuckled..

"Okay aunty" She said..

Hussain's POV..

"Late late lateee" I smacked my head and almost ran to dinning area..

"I am sorry..I am sorry" I said as I quickly sat after bhai.. Smiling cheekily..

"Saira bache pass me milk pot please" Mama asked Saira who look all red??

Did she really saw me in morning with those chaddi banyan?? Acha acha soch hussain..

"Oyeee" Shehry poked my arm..

"Kya??" I asked..

"Teen baar bol chuka hun.. Pass me butter" He said and I smiled ear to ear..

"Butter contains fat.. I don't want my sexy brother convert into a fatty one.. Isilia nahi de raha tha" and here I came with my stupid reason.. Shehry rolled his eyes mouthing whatever..

"Thanisha beta ap dishes ander le ao ge??" Mama asked thanisha as we were done with the breakfast.. She quickly gathered all those dishes placing it nicely on tray she held it and walked in the kitchen..

"Shehry don't forget about grocery" Mama yelled from kitchen I just silently munched my apple while Saira was still gawking at her food..
Who stare food?? Look at me I'm much tasty then those jam bread.. I pouted..

"O...teri..." Shehry smacking his forehead quickly got up and was about to ran when I held his wrist..

"Where to bro?" I asked raising my eyebrow..

"Grocery store" And with that he ran out..

There was a creepy silent between us.. I cleared my throat trying to broke this silent..

Ennu wekho sharma aise rahi hai jese mene abhi viyah karlena hai.

"Ji?" She frowned..

"Ji??" I asked frowning too.

"Kuch kaha apne Sir??" She asked and I rolled my eyes.. Itna romantic dialogue or uske sath sir.. Matlb inteha hogai hai.

"Hussain" I corrected her.. She smiled shaking her head.

"so?" I tried to keep the conversation up..

"So?" She asked..

"Tumne subha kuch dekha?" I asked almost in a whisper.. Chaddi mein dekha??

"Ji?" She longating her jeeee questioned back..

"Ji" I said rolling my eyes..

"Ji nahi" She said and holding her plate she got up..

"Uhmm suno" I called her when she ignoring me walked towards kitchen she stopped and turned to me..

"Rehne do..Jao" I shook my head she smiled and turned again started walking again..

"Acha suno" I called her again.. She stopped on her track and turned again..

"Choro kuch nahi" I shook my head again smiling like a total idiot.. She sighed and walked to me...

"Hussain stop okay" She slapped my head lightly chuckling..

"Ji?? me?? Me ki kitta?" I asked making a puppy dog face..

"Mujhe freak out karna band karo.. Gande bache" She said giggling..

"Acha ji?" I asked raising my eyebrow..

"Ji han" She said she back off and held that plate again.. Jaate ve achi nahi lagri.. I made a face..

"Saira" I called her and got up walking to her.. I stopped just an inch away..

"Do I really freak you out?" I asked she nodded slowly.. I took a step closer..

"Ab?" I saw she gulped down she took a step back..

"Stop Hussain" She placed her hand on my chest where my heart was throbbing.. She quickly looked up..probably felt my heartbeat or should I say wild heartbeat..

"You've this wild effect over me.." I said taking a step closer to my surprise she didn't took a step back..

"Saira" I called her again I saw sweat forming on her forehead.. I held her wrist and jerked her to me.. Though she was still holding those platters..

"I've fallen in love with you" I whispered her eyes went wide and those platters slipped from her hand and a crash sound was made..

She quickly back off but I remains there.. Not moving at all..

"Ya Allah hussain back off.. Shisha hai" She said worriedly..

"Allah Allah kya hua?" Mama and Thanisha appeared... I quickly took a two three step back..

"aunty wo" Saira bite his lower lip..

"Mujhse toot gaya" I completed her sentence Mama smacked her forehead..

"Hussain you're so careless" I wasn't mentally there my mind my heart want my answer.. Her words..

"Sorry" was all I uttered.. My eyes not leaving her face when all of a sudden Thanisha appeared in front of me..

Is she smirking??

__________

Asalam O alikum..

Thanks to my lovesss for forcing me to update.. -_-

Tannu love you for this beautiful cover..

Soooo.. *Zipping my mouth* Hopeless ashiqui..

how's the chapter??

Favorite scene if any??

Take care.. Love ya :*