Say Yes.. No just Don't..

Thanisha's POV.

You have to say no I can't just forget these words by him.. It is simple Thanisha he don't want to be with you neither you want to marry him.. Say just say no.. And you're free.. Inhale exhale and say no..

Beep..

I was in deep thought when a message beep broke my chain..

*Say yes to mama* it was Shehry's text my eyes widened in disbelief.. Is he think I'm a damn doll to whom he can play and then just throw away and then get it back and start playing again.. I ain't going to say a damn yes..

"Thanisha" Aunty appeared on door knocking..

"Ohh please aunty you don't have to knock.. Ap sharminda karti hain.." I walked to her smiling slightly..

"Are you free? Can we talk?" She asked hesitantly I smiled assuring her as I nodded in a gesture of saying yes.. She stepped inside with me..

"Thanisha" She sat beside me and sighed.. Say no.. My mind shouted..

And I felt a sharp pain in chest.. In heart may be.. No.. No I have to say no..

"Uhh I came here to ask you something.. Yun samjhna ek maa apna daman phlae tumhare samne khari hai.." She smiled taking a pause.. "I came her to ask for my son's happiness.. I heard how he insisted you to say no.. But don't worry he's ready now.. Kya tum mere bete ko ek moqa dena chahogi??" I could see those tears lingering on her eye lashes..

You can do this Thanisha.. You're not that cruel.. Because of your ego you'll letting him suffer you'll be the reason for his mama's tears.. But he.. Oh c'mon he just asked you to say yes moment ago.. Say yes.. My heart shouted. I looked up to Aunty's face...

No Thanisha say no.. You'll ruin your life if you'll say yes.. Shehry never loved you neither he'll... My mind warned me..

Yes or no??

"Say it Thanisha.. Whatever in you're thinking.. Just spill it out" Aunty's was no more than a broken whisper..

"Aunty" I took a long deep breath.. "I am ready" I said her face lighten up at instant..

Hussain's POV..

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"ugh fuck off" I groaned in my beauty sleep as that stupid alarm started ringing again with that stupid noise..

6am.. Already morning.. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"No sunshine means no morning to me.. Time to wake up my sunshine" I smirked as I held my phone and dialled her number..

It kept on ringing for like thirty seconds when she finally picked it up..

"Hey its Saira.. Call me later" she said it in her husky morning voice.. How much I want to kiss her and just want her beside me right now.. That beautiful face I would never ever even blink my eyes if she'll be beside me or in front of me.. The charisma she have I just can't express that feels that effect she have on me..

"Its me Saira" I said as she was still on line..

"No.. I'm Saira" She said her voice having that chummy chummy effect..

"Its Hussain" I corrected myself laughing a little..

"What" she yelled on other side..

"Good.. Now as you're awake bring me a coffee in my room make it double strong and yea in 10 minutes" I ordered her and without even listening her reply I cut the call..

"Baby let me be your hero" I winked at my mobile screen as her smiling picture was there on my wallpaper.

Thank God I wore my sweat pent last night so I just don't need to change I walked in bathroom for morning brush..

Brushing my teeth hurriedly I walked out in case she'll be there before 10 minutes..

"Sir" She knocked on the door..

"Come in" I said plainly but in actual I was squealing inside.

"Your coff...." She appeared with a trolley she was saying something when she looked up her words got lost in my mouth she eyed me from up and down, down and up and then again repeated it.. Is she checking me out??

"Put on a shirt please" her low whisper touched my ears.. I frowned..

"You're naked.. Put on a shirt please.. Should I need to elaborate more?" she glared looking down.. As if eat that white marble any moment..

"I am not naked.. I am wearing pent.. Itna bhi nahi hai ab" I gritted my teeth but actually I was enjoying her nervousness..the effect I have on her as she was actually shaking..

"Still.. Okay leave here is your coffee.. I'm leaving" She said and without any single more word she ran outside..

"Now this is what I call a perfect morning" I squealed like a child as I fell on bed with a thud...

Saira's POV..

"what he think of himself.. Samjhta kya hai apny ap ko.. Boss hoga office mein.." I kept on blabbering shiting about him while glaring those white tiles..

I was still busy cursing him when I collide with a hard marble pillar..

Siyapah.. I groaned in pain.. I touched my head and then brought my hand in front of my eyes.. Blood..

"kh.. Khoon" I gulped down whispering to myself "Khoonnn" I yelled in horror.. "mama... Khoon" I cried in pain.

"Sai.. Saira ohh God what happened to you" It was hussain.. Opss..

________________

Asalam O alikum

Time to end taman'na.. *Jumps up and down* yes yes yes..

Shehry's doing it for her love.. I am so proud of him :')

Whereas hussain.. Main mahi Kehti thi uska kuch nahi hona.. dekhlo :'D

Okay how's the chapter?

Favorite scene if any?

Rate it 0-10?

Take care till then we'll meet again with the update..

Allah Hafiz ❤