Epilogue

Since I was bored and this is requested by majority.. I never planned about it but never mind here it is.. Those who wanna know the future of Shehnisha Aka Shehryaar and Thanisha can go on and read this Hussain and Saira is in this Epilogue too and for those who don't want to read well it's totally okay :)

26 years later..

"Imaad give it back, You idiot" Taman'na yelled breathless due to continuous chasing game..

Imaad Hussain Asif son of Hussain Asif age 25 to be exact, Special quality of course the dramatic bakri in short filmy inherited it from father. Imaad is engaged.. Shocked? ahh-uhh don't be..

"Imaad I am warning you" Taman'na finally gave up and sat on floor with thud over her bum.. Breathing loudly..

"You can do nothing sweetheart" He made a kissy face at her with a wink and there you go, butterflies butterflies..

"Stop blushing" Imaad put his hand on heart dramatically as if about to faint and Taman'na giggled lightly going all red.

"Imaad please let me wear this, I swear I'll take care of my ankle and beside this, its just a 2 inch heel.. Its not like if I trip am going to fall from high so cut the crap and give it back" Taman'na said furiously as she stood again and place her hand on hip angrily..

"Na kar meri kuri nu tang khotey, bakri na hove te wapis kar ennu" Shehryaar appeared out of nowhere and as obvious flaunted his perfect punjabi on the innocent Imaad who just gasp and tapped his feet on floor like kid... He's goddamn 25 years old.. But when it comes to Taman'na he goes all the way back and act like a 5 tear old kid.. He is possessive about her

"Shehry Chacha this is not fair, your wish got bruise on her ankle and she is here going to wear this??" Imaad showed him her heels.. "No way, No way in hell, Not now not never, Over my dead body" He stated angrily and Taman'na stood their with a perfect O forming with her lips..

"Munda jazbati hogaya.. Koi nahi putar, she won't wear it.. Smile kar ab chetthi chetthi" Shehryaar and his charms no one can resists not even Imaad and he finally chuckled..

"Ae hui na gaal" He moved towards her daughter not before patting his son in law's shoulder.

Taman'na Shehryaar Asif daughter of Shehryaar Asif, 22 years old and emotional as hell, She fell in love with Imaad when she was twenty, Yup two years ago and Imaad was equally in love with her.. Its kind of long story so cutting it short She proposed him going on her knees and asked him that will he marry her and Imaad was in tears and finally said yes!! Confused?? Ah-uh don't be it was weird and awful but Shehryaar found it romantic and what else they end up as each others fiance very next day, Hussain's reaction was real drama, He even said that instead of Taman'na he is going to ruksaat Imaad..

"Aww, mera bacha don't cry.. Daddy will bought you new one but not now okay meri jaan?? It will hurt your Bruise and you sure don't want to be on wheelchair on your wedding day?? Hmph?? Do you want that??" Shehryaar asked his daughter Taman'na and before She could reply Imaad gasped loudly..

"Allah, Chachu khuda rehem kare meri biwi par aisa tou na bolen" Imaad said seriously.. Even he knows that Shehryaar is joking but Imaad is like that.. Inherited it from her mother.. Saira Of course..

"Imaad correction its hone wali" Taman'na said sarcastically though a hint of pink was there on her cheek..

"what ever" Imaad rolled his eyes and it went on with these stuff..