Kyun Teri Yaad Aaj Phir Chali Ai..

Thanisha's POV.

"Kya bey kabhi khoobsurat ladki nahi dekhi.. Chal raasta naap apna" I scolded a guy next to me as usual giving cheap stares.

"Have you gone nuts thanuu.. Chup Hoja" My new mate Saira in office tried to hush me and that annoying gadha still staring me.

"What happened baby?" I asked sweetly to him who just smiled showing me his yellow as hell teeth and I made a disgust face..

"You're gorgeous" He winked and I smiled sweetly.

"Awwhhh such a sweet compliment you khotey" I said cheekily and saira next to me turned red probably controlling her laughter..

"Khotey?" He asked pronouncing it in weird way I smiled..

"Awwhh it means baby" I faked a cheeky grin again and he smiled wider..

"Ohh well I gave something special to khotey do you want that?" I winked and he nodded excitedly I punched his foot covered in shoe with mine with scandal.. And he groaned louder..

"Idiotic cheap star" And with that I stepped out of lift and saira finally broke into fits of laughter..

"ohh My goshh.. Thannu you evil.. Allah Taubah" She tried hard to control her laughs I giggled too..

"Thannu knows well how to deal with annoying people" I winked and saira patted my back sarcastically. I giggled.

"Chal Taman'na Project k liye meeting hai.. Shehryaar sir is damn serious about it... late hue tou you know sir ka temper" She giggled and I made a face..

"Abey oo" I glared her and she shut her mouth..

"Wese shehry is so serious about this project.. I mean I know wo har me apna best karta hai but this one look too important.. koi khas wajah?" I asked frowning she gulped down.

"Hussain sir warned us not to discuss it anywhere to anyone.." She faked a smile I frowned..

"Hey.. Wait" I saw saira fastened her speed and almost ran I called her from back she stopped and turned..

"Do you have hussain's number?" I asked she frowned but shrugging off she walked to me.

"Ask in reception" She said and I rolled my eyes..

"Thank you so much.. mujhe tou pata hi nahi ta" I said sarcasm was evident on my tone she giggled and again walk to our cabin..

"Uhh.. Chal Thanuu C.I.D mood on" I sighed and walked to reception..

"I want hussain's number" I said to receptionist she nodded and quickly handed me his card I mouthed thank you and walked to my cabin again..

"Yaar mera superstaa" I winked to hussain's photo on his card and saved his number on mobile..

"Ae le saira tere kam ayega ye card" I handed saira hussain's card she frowned.

"Love shove ka scene on karle... Ek number ka dil phenk aashiq hai." I winked she gasped slapping my arm..

"ayeee Sharma gai" I pinched her cheek she rolled her eyes..

"Die please" She made a face..

"Shaadi karlun.. thore maze karlun phir mar jaoungi" I winked she gasped held her earlobes..

"Astagfar.. Kuch sharam hoti hai kuch haya hoti hai Thannu" She smacked my head and I giggled making a kissy face..

_______

Shehry's Pov..

"Mama.. Ap mujhe nahi jaoge na chorh kar?" I asked wiping silently on her lap..

"Mein kyun jaoungi kaheen apne shahzade ko chorh kar.. Tum so jao shehry" She ruffled my hair and smiled..

"Mama.. Ab neend nahi ati" I shook my head and a tear rolled down from her eyes..

"Mama.. Ap..ap mat ro.. rona tou mera naseeb hai na" I wiped her tears with the back of my palm she whimpered..

"Sh..Shehry bhool jao.. Please I beg you" She cried harder I sat straight and hugged her..

"Mama.. mein khoshish kar raha hun... I have wound on hear it will take some time to heal.. Ap roen mat" I assured her that I'll be fine but to me its impossible..

"Mama go sleep.. ap kab se yahan bethi hain mere pas" I broke the hug wiping out her tears I faked a smile for my mother..

"Shehry.. Try to sleep. Kya pata subah ki roshni tumari zindagi mein khushiyan le aaen" She smiled placing her palm on my cheek.

"Mama when I close my eyes I saw her face, her smile.. And I hate when she smile.. Dil me dard sa hota hai.." sudden anger engulfed me when I imagine her face with a plastered smile..

"Wo kese mere khawaboun mein bhi khush ho sakti hai mujhe itna dukh de akr kabhi nahi" I fisted my palm and smacked it on side table hard..

"Shehry.. Pagal hogae ho" She gasped held my palm in her..

"Dard horaha hai?" She asked in concern and I faked a smile.

"This is nothing.. Dard nahi hota ab" She stood and ran out crying hard..

"Sab ke rone ki wajah ban gaya hun.. Kyun ishq ne itna nikamma bnadia" I shook my head..

"Shehry will you miss me whenever I'll be far from you" She asked.

"why would I miss you.. Or tum kyun jaogi mujhse dur" I took a step closer to her and sat on her bed's brim.

"Nahi matlb aisi.. Uffoo batao na yaar" She pouted and I tried hard to control my hormones.

"Umm I won't miss you.." I stood and walked to her we stood their within an inch distance. I could hear her wayward heartbeats mine going out of control.

"Balke mar jaounga tumhare bina.." She gasped placing her palm on my lips.

"Shehry" She quickly hugged me I hugged her back with a firm grip.

"Aise bar bar bahoun mein aogi na tou I swear fevicol laga kar chipka lunga tumhe apne ap se" I said over her shoulder she giggled..

"Shut up" She punched my back still hugging me.

"Ye Izzat hone wale shohar ki.. Allah Meri Taubah" I held my earlobes broking the hug and she broke in fits of laughter..

"Nahi nahi Nahi.. Nafrat hai mujhe tumhari hasi se.." I shook away thoughts punching my hands over table harder..

"Taman'na COME BACK.. Mar raha hai tumhara shehry" I yelled and broke up in tears and pain..

Is ishq ne nikamma kia kuch is trhan
Dil toot gaya hare ek trhan.

Yun haste tou hum bhi te kuch is trhan
Subha hoti hai roz jis trhan...

___________

Asalam O Alikum..

Guess what I'm doing regular update?

Thori si masti thoraaaa sa bhut thora sa dukh or ek shairi.. ;)

So liked it?

Shairi hum bhi karlete hain kuch is trhan :P hoti hai khushfehmi jis trhan :P Acha sorry..

Favorite scene?

Song for the chapter "Tujhe bhula dia"

Take care.. Phir milenge yahi yunhi ;)