What??

Thanisha's POV..

The number you've dialed is currently unreachable please try again later.

"Ae le.. Yaar mera superstaa kisi k hath nahi ana" I made a face and tried once again but that bhootni spoke again..

"Yaar mere samjh nahi ata ye recording kis mardani aurat se karte hain.. I swear even gadhe ki awaz is better than hers" I made a face and Srishti my other office mate giggled..

"Abey oo has nhi" I showed her a punch and she shook her hands grabbing her files she got up..

"I've a meeting with shehry sir.. I'm going you carry on" She showed me thumbs up and was about to leave when I held her wrist..

"Tusi kadi armaan di gal'lan bhi karlia karo.. Ab tou shadi hone wali hai" I winked and she blushed harder..

"Choro yaar tannu" She tried to free her hand when I tighten my grip.

"Just imagine.. Armaan tere kareeb araha balke agaya hai" I took a step closer and to my surprise her breaths went deep and slow as if she'll faint..

"Jab mein tumari ankhoun mein dekhta hun.. mujhe in mein apney chalees bache nazar atey hain" I winked and she gasped and pushed me away..

"Dafa ho" And with that she left

"Arey suno ji.. aa ji sunti ho.. acha suno na" she didn't turned and fastened her pace she ran to conference room and I giggled..

"Shadi se phle ye haal hai kurri ka.. Armaan tera kya hogaa"I laughed and then I slapped myslef when I totally forgot about hussain.

I dialed his number and thank to that bhootni.. My call finally got connected..

"Ji Asalam O alikum" He greeted and a smile appeared on my face..

"Wah ji.. Walikum Asalam ji.." I giggled he didn't replied for a minute all I can hear was his breathing.

"Kidar kho gae ji.." I asked

"k..kon hai?" His voice trembled a little..

"Hussain kya hua?" I asked worriedly.

"Mene.. mene pucha kon hai" He asked again his voice panicked a bit I frowned.

"Hussain it's t..."

"Taman'na" I was about to utter my name when he spoke on other end

"What?" It left my mouth

"Hussain it's me Thanisha" I rolled my eyes..

"Ohh.. yes.. woi.. woi matlb ta mera.." He laughed a little.

"Hussain are you alright?" I asked when I felt something wrong in his voice..

"Yea.. mujhe kya hona..hona hai I'm okay... I'm cool" He chirped but I found something weird in his tone..

"Tum btao tannu kese yaad kia" He asked and I rolled my eyes..

"Puch mat tum log tou bhool gae ho.." I tried to sound sad..

"Arey aisa nahi hai" He spoke..

"Acha leave meet me at Halal Café evening 7 pm.. tata" And with that I ended the call..

"Asif brothers are packet of mystery.. box khula or dhamakaaa" I shook my head and got busy with those big as hell files again..

_________________

Asalam O Alikum..

And here is a short update..As a birthday treat.. Feeling senior :P

Okay so yeah.. Thanisha as Taman'na? like what??? Hussain ka dimagh kharab hogaya hai :P

What do you think? Hussain ko kya hua? :O

Think till then we'll meet again with a long update... Abhi mujhe sona hai it's 5.15am here -_-

Allah Hafiz...