Cause You're My Taman'na(wish)

"Hey wait no.." She tried to free herself as He tickled her and She laughed harder.

"Mummmyyy" She yelled and He finally let her go.

"hey.. shhh Chachi ko nahi chup hojao" He begged and She laughed at his cuteness.

"Why the hell you guys are leaving New York?" He was sad cause She was leaving him alone.

"Ohoo.. Ab hamehsa saath tou nahi reh sakti naawww" She pouted He held her wrist firmly.

"Tum SHEHRY ki TAMAN'NA ho" He winked and She frowned not getting what He tried to say

"Shaadi karlunga tumse jab bara hojaounga.. and then I won't let you leave tummy" He winked and She slapped his head.

"Taman'na ka tummy? Had hai wese" She jerking her hand from his firm grip ran to don't know where.

___

He was only 12 and She was 11 when they parted away. She shifted in Houston while He was still in New York. After that they never saw each other but He was still in love with her and so was She..

But 7 years passed He never meet her. Neither She meet him.. Never saw each other live.. Never talked on call or even messages.. but that doesn't mean He don't love her anymore..No.. His love for her was unconditional.. He never tried to flirt with anyone at anywhere whereas his brother, cousin and a friend. They just embarrassed their selves by flirting with white girls and sometimes brown girls too.. but one thing remains same they end up with having a tight slap on their faces.. But that slaps never effected their flirt wali adaat..

____

7 years later..

"I'm here for you tummy.. And now I won't let ya go." He was happy that finally He's going to meet his love as now He is shifting to Houston..

"Shehry what if She already fell in love with someone else?" His brother hussain asked mischievously.. He made a fist of his palm..

"Nahi.. Shehry ki Taman'na hai wo" He said remembering his last few words from their moments.
_____

He is finally here in Houston.. They landed finally.. He quickly took out his mobile switching it on.. Her face appeared that made his heart beat go berserk..

"Bhai, Only few hours and She will be here in front of you" His brother winked He glared him despite the fact his heart started beating fast as if his heart is doing a marathon race. His face all red..

"Milne nahi aogi tummy?" He messaged her yes he have her number since long, but never tried to contact cause he knew if he'll try to talk her, He won't be able to control and end up in her home.. Yes he was that much in love with her..

"shehry?" She replied He smiled as He saw her text that made his heart skipped a bit.

"Ehmmm.. No.." He replied with a smiled lingering on his lips.

"jhoot mat bolo na yaar" He received her messaged

"Taman'na ka Shehry." He replied moments passed but He didn't get her reply that made him sad.

_______________

"Dad Mom.. We'll meet Arif chacha today na?" He was excited cause his family was going to meet his chacha's family yes Taman'na's Family..

"Yes shehry.. go get ready" His mum ordered patting his cheek.. He within a blink got ready.. They drove to their home..

-----

That's how their story started..
Shehry ki taman'na... Taman'na Ka shehry..

____________

Asalam O alikum..

Okay wait.. I'm writing it.. Ohh yes I'm doin' it.. ;)

And people you guys won't cry okay? I want you guys to read it with a hugeeee smile on your faces.. Okay?

And about the end, I've something good for that.. Yes!!

Keep Supporting and wait I won't make it thaaaat long.. :D yes only 10 to 20 or may be less than 20 chapters.. Satisfied?

Take Care :*

-Ifra