Pink Jackets

Enjoy! P.s I was wondering if readers might like it if i put the actors i thought would play my characters. Let me know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke with the feeling of delicate fingers as they caressed the side of my face lightly, tucking a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.

I shifted my head, trying to lean into the touch.

My eyes cracked open slightly, before lifting a hand to rub my tired eyes. I finally opened my eyes fully only to see a beautiful familiar face.

"Am I dead?" I questioned, not believing the sight in front of me. The lights of the room shined behind the person leaning over me. Long brown hair reached down to tickle my cheeks. A glowing smile fell on the girl's face, clearly amused with my question. Her warm brown eyes stared at me matching her smile.

"No, you are not dead." She responded softly. The person backed away from me, giving me space. My eyes followed Olivia involuntary.

"What happened?"

"To sum it all up in the best way that I can, I slammed my locker door in your face." Olivia looked at her sandals guiltily. "Which I am super sorry for by the way."

I sat up from the cot I was laying on and swung my legs over the side.

I ended up in the nurse's office. I could tell because everything was orderly and white. There were counters lined against the wall with cabinets above them full of different objects for sick people I guessed.

I wiped my eyes again trying to escape my grogginess. I winced when my hand brushed against my nose. It pounded under the contact like it had its own heartbeat.

Olivia noticed my pain because she rushed over to the sink and grabbed an ice pack that sat on top.

"Here." She said coming to stand in between my legs. Olivia, once again, gently put her fingers under my chin to hold my head in place. She gingerly placed the ice pack on my nose.

My face heated up quickly embarrassed that she was so close. The familiar feeling of her breath on my face washed over me. My body couldn't help but react to her, even if I didn't want it to.

I let my eyes dart away from her face to look around the room. I realized Olivia and I were the only ones in the room. It only made my face burn even redder.

"W-where is Neal?" I squeaked out.

"Oh yeah, he went with Mrs. Hersh to get some supplies she couldn't carry herself. I am sorry, you know about your nose."

"S-stop beating yourself up about it. I'm, uh, normally this clumsy." I say still noticing her warm fingers under my chin compared to the cold ice pack against my nose.

"It was sort of like fate anyways, even if fate wanted me to hit you in the nose." Olivia said, lifting my chin a little to connect my eyes with hers. Thank God for the ice pack on the bridge of my nose or else Olivia would have seen how red my face was really was. "I was looking for you."

"W-why were you looking for me?" My voice high was showing my clear nervousness.

"Because......." Olivia drawled out slowly, with a bashful grin. She didn't get to finish her sentence because Mrs. Hersh came in with Neal trotting behind her. Olivia stepped back from me quickly, but still staring at me with mischief in her eyes.

"Can I at least get one sucker?" Neal pleaded.

Mrs. Hersh glared at Neal. "No, I only give candy to my patients."

Neal went to the counter and dropped the box heavily. "But I helped carry the box; I should at least get something."

Mrs. Hersh just went on to ignore him and turned towards me. "How's your nose?"