SIGNED COPIES OF KISSING OLIVIA WINCHESTER

Hey guys! I'm starting my list for those who want signed copies of my book. I will be signing and personalizing books for whoever wants a copy! The cost for the book will be $14 + shipping and handling for where you live! So far it seems that for people in the US it is $3 and for other countries I have seen like $30+ dollars.

Some things to consider!

My book is now on Amazon for $11 dollars so if you'd like a copy of that with free shipping I suggest hoping over their to get your copy now! (If you receive your copy in the mail, shoot me a photo so I can include you in my thank you post) By no means do you have to purchase a signed copy.

http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterPaperback

I'm making a list of those who want a signed copy so that I can get enough sent to me all at the same time. I have to pay for all of this with my own money! So please if you say you want one be serious because I will lose out on money I don't have lol! So if I'm putting you on this list please have your money ready when I contact you. I won't be collecting money. Until I receive all books at my house so you have time! Just please only serious people!!! For now I will limit this first round of signing to 10 book and then if more people want some I will increase it and order more!

This will take a little time on my end because I'm doing this all on my own (No help from anyone)

For these transactions I will be using PayPal (If needed Google Pay) if you want to purchase please set up an account, it only takes a couple minutes.

Any Questions? Feel free to ask!

If you want to know an estimate for shipping for where you live shoot me a PM!

Signed copies list:

1. Ampy Ross

2. Wolfy5445

3. Nhuy_le

4.DezzieBear05

5. AdrienneCivetti

6. Drnwagn06

7: RawrImADinahSaur