Get this Bonus Chapter for free (limited time only)

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Maeryll Cugtas! Your submission will be the official cover of Kissing Olivia Winchester. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book:

http://athena-simone.awesomeauthors.org/index.php/cover-winner/

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books! All of you reviews on Good reads have been super awesome!!

Bonus Chapter: Nervous and Angry Feelings Summary

Olivia, a bold and friendly bisexual gal, went to a carnival with her friends. There, she met the girl whom she has never noticed before – the girl who made her feel a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Joey, a simple and shy girl, was assigned a task at the kissing booth. Her job? Being paid to kiss random strangers, obviously. It just so happened that Olivia went to the kissing booth and shared a kiss with Joey.

Right after that kiss, Olivia can't stop thinking about the petite girl. She reasoned having developed a huge crush on her. But it wasn't just a simple crush, it was something else – something she had never felt before.

How is Olivia going to deal with the new emotions she's getting?

Find out and join Olivia as she makes cute and subtle advances on Joey. Grab your copy now!

You can get it on Amazon for free until June 19, 2018. After this week, it will still be available on the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterBonus

Please tell me what you think of this bonus chapter and the others! I'd love to hear from you! It would be awesome if you guys leave reviews on Amazon too!

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after June 19, 2018 if you sign up on my website: http://bit.ly/AthenaSimoneWeb.

We have other goodies in there as well, so come join us in the dark side; we have more than just cookies. ;-)

If you haven't already please please please leave a rating or review for Kissing Olivia Winchester on my new Goodreads page!! There is also a FREE giveaway going on that you can join to get a copy of my book!!Also I was coaxed into making a petition to get Kissing Olivia Winchester made into a movie!! I know so amazing! So if you wanna support this sign our petition!

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterGR

Petition: https://chn.ge/2JzBmWu

ALSO THE RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN AND WILL END THE 23RD! Go on the chapter titled Raffle Time! Join up now! For a SIGNED AND PERSONIALIZED copy of my book!

I will see you in the next post, Cult of Athena!