Rapunzel Band-aids

The errors I will own up to, I didn't really edit it much due to the fact i am dead tired. I will edit it tomorrow. Enjoy. P.S The italics is Joey and bold is Neal ( for the note i mean). I posted who should play my characters. ( I know people don't like Kristen Stewart, but she was the only person that fit my character, as a blonde though.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Like I had predicted, when Neal and I arrive to class Mr. Wafer already had his angry face on before we even opened the door. We swiftly explained what had happened, using my nose a clear proof since it did have a bluish purple tint to it. I ducked my chin in my chest, letting my hair fall in my face to cover my embarrassment from the rest of the class.

We made our way to our seats, which were next to each other. Neal nudged my shoulder before we sat down, trying to reassure me. I give him a small smile. I grabbed a notebook out of my backpack, ripped a piece of paper out and folded it in half. I began to write these words.

I'm Okay

When Mr. Wafer turned his back to write on the board, I subtly passed the note to Neal.

Passing notes always helped pass the time; I never really paid attention during class. I was an average C student. I wasn't stupid or anything, I just didn't try. School had no point in my opinion since I had planned to become a photographer or a curator of my very own photo museum.

Neal passed the note back.

Just checking. I know how overwhelmed you can get. With, you know Olivia and all.

I thought about what he said for a minute before replying. I still don't know how I felt just yet. Could possibly Olivia really want to be friends with me? Or could this simply be just her trying to clean her guilty conscience. For all I knew it could just be some sick plot created to embarrass me even further.

I've reasoned that she's just going through some guilt trip or something. It will eventually pass.

If you think so

We continued to pass notes for the rest of the class. When the bell rung we gathered our stuff and went to the door.

At first I thought I was just imagining things. But as I walked down the hall I felt like literally everyone was staring.

All eyes were planted right on my back.

"Why is everyone staring?" I asked Neal quietly, as if someone was listening to our conversation.

"Olivia's jacket."

My god, I had forgotten that I was wearing Olivia's jacket. It was bright pink, no less which made it all the more noticeable. There was only one Winchester at our school so it wasn't hard to figure out whose jacket I was wearing.

I have half a mind to take it off. I would have if it weren't for the large blood spot. I would have to endure the whispers and the stares.

I hunched over and crossed my arms, swiftly walking to my locker. Neal followed close behind me trying to cover my back, so the people who hadn't already seen wouldn't. It was unless since those who saw who just tell the people who didn't. But it was sweet.

I arrived at my locker, unlocking it. I grabbed my camera and a couple more books for the rest of the day. At lunch students were allowed to eat outside so I used that time for my camera. Cranbrooke High had one of the best courtyards. It looked great in pictures.

As I closed my locker, I caught a glimpse of Olivia. She was standing down the hall crowd by tons of girls. The girls seemed to be talking with excitement at a mile a minute. Olivia just stood silently, listening.