SIGNED COPIES ARE HERE!

Hey guys! I know this took super long but finally the copies of my book are here and ready to be signed! I'm so obsessed with them! They are amazing and this is just an awesome thing to happen to me! It's just unbelievable.

If your name is on this list I am ready to accept payment from you guys! If you aren't on this list and you want want totally PM me so we can talk about you getting one.

For people in the US prices for a signed copy is $17 and for international people the shipping cost varies based on where you live so we would have to talk to find that out!

Just a note! I will always be doing signed copies! If you can't get one now, whenever you can just PM me and I'll hook you up :)

Signed copies come with a small gift from me ;)

1. Ampy Ross

2. Wolfy5445

3. Nhuy_le

4.DezzieBear05

5. AdrienneCivetti

6. Drnwagn06

7: RawrImADinahSaur

My paypal email is athenas1796@gmail.com so go ahead and shoot me your payment and if you can let me know that you have. If you are international though we have to finalize a total for you.

So for this I did get a P.O box to keep my privacy BUT since I have one I just thought hey why not just let you guys know it and if you want to send me something in the mail you can! I'm soooo not saying anyone has too or I wanted everyone to but it's the P.O box is open so it might be fun lol.

Athena Simone

P.O 401362

Redford, MI 48240

RAFFLE WINNER!

So I have pulled the raffle winner as well and the winner is *drum roll* vegetoo72 !!!!!

CONGRATS! I'm so glad everyone entered and I want to thank everyone! So @vegetoo72 reach out to me so you can claim your prize!!

And guys! Guess what I found out? Another wattpad original is getting a Netflix movie! I'm just sitting here like what about me? Well I'm not sure if our petition will help but we do have 307 signatures! So AWESOME that you guys want to support making Kissing Olivia Winchester into a movie!

If you want a copy of my book not signed it is on Amazon right now as well as Goodreads! (Please follow me there, I'm an avid reader. Also make sure to leave a rating or review because of course it helps me out)

Ebook: http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterEbook

Paperback: http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterPaperback

http://bit.ly/KissingOliviaWinchesterGR

ALSO someone sent me some more fanart and I'm in love!

I think that's all I can think to tell you guys so bye! lol