Drunk as a Skunk

I know I took forever updating this but to make up for it I made this chapter super long with extra awesome! I hope you guys enjoy!!

XXXXXXXXXX

"Are you okay?" a voice said. It was a familiar voice but I just couldn't place it. I was so confused, all I saw was green, I don't even know why it was just green everywhere.

"I'm fine." I tried to say to the person, but I wasn't even sure if I had actually said it or did I say it in my head.

"You don't look fine." The voice answered, with amusement. So I guess I had said it out loud. I still saw green everywhere, it just would go away. "I say this because you're hanging your arms over the railing looking down at the grass."

Oh so that's where the green came from. I swung my arms back and forth. I was in fact hanging over a railing. Don't even ask me why, I'm as confused as you are. I tried slowly to lift myself up, but I ended up tripping over my feet and landed on my butt.

"Are you okay?" The voice said again. This time I could see the person's face though. Still I couldn't tell who it was. My vision swam blurring all the colors together.

"Jesus?" I say questioning the mysterious man. I hear a soft chuckle.

"No, I'm not Jesus. I'm Nolan." Oh right Nolan. He was here talking to me, and then I don't know what happen. Nolan bent down and scooped me up and held my body to his to keep me steady. "You stopped talking to me then started hanging over the rail."

"I don't know what going on." Which was true, my mind felt scrambled. I couldn't think straight. My vision was really blurry like how it is when I don't where my glasses, but I was wearing my glasses; I could feel them. My limbs felt as heavy as cinder blocks.

"You must have had too much to drink, is all." Nolan said with a laugh, shifting me in his arms. But I didn't have anything to drink besides fruit punch, that's what I wanted to say but I couldn't get the words out.

I laid my head on Nolan's chest not being able to keep it up. I would have thought this was uncomfortable since I just met him but I couldn't think straight.

I then hear a low whistle or at least I think I hear it. I could be imagining things now.

Along with the whistle I hear footsteps coming toward us. "Man she is totally gone. " It's a girl's voice this time, and same as last time the voice sounds familiar but I just can't place it. "Thanks."

"No problem. Now time to get some action of my own. I don't know if she can stand though. " Nolan speaks, his chest vibrated on my ear making me giggle.

"Can you stand?" The girl voice said with her lips close to my ear. I thought for a second. Could I stand? Mind as well try.

I push myself off Nolan to stand upright. My legs wobbly only a little bit. I was proud to say that I was able to stand up straight. I grinned happily.

"See I can stand, all by myself." I slurred joyfully. I noticed that the girl speaking before was Danika.

"We can see that. Congrats." Danika said with amusement, and then she waved Nolan off. "I can take her from here."

Nolan just scoffed. Before heading inside the sliding doors he turned and said "You owe me." I wondered what she owed him for. Maybe she saved his puppy from drowning.

"Now..." Danika started turning her attention on me. "Let's go inside." I shrugged going ahead of her walking into the party confidently.

I continued walking with no set destination when someone collided into my shoulder harshly. "Watch where you're going whore." The girl hissed. I was suddenly filled with anger. I turned toward the girl, eyes flashing with anger. "And you look like a pumpkin bitch!" I shouted before lunging at the girl.