Your Backstory

(READ THE BEGINNING BIT HERE!)

I don't own any of the characters.. or you! This is a reader insert and I may not write how you act or your actions! If you don't like that and have some requests I'll be sure to do it! Let's get to it! Be sure you comment and vote so I know how you like this story! Thank you!

3rd P.O.V. *The year is 1942*

Y/n Jones (commonly known as the daughter of the infamous Indiana Jones) was currently outside of her father's office. She had been waiting to listen to the latest record of her and her father's favourite musician. She listened in on the conversation her father was having with his friend, Marcus. Marcus had been a dear friend to her father for years. And he had practically been an uncle to young Y/n. Marcus had called to let her father, Indiana, know of a recent possible Nazi mission. Though, after years of Y/n being left alone to her own devices, she wanted her dad to take a break. This time, she wanted to be the one to kick Nazi ass. Her father needed to be Doctor Jones for once, not Indiana Jones.

*First P.O.V.*

I couldn't help but listen to my dad's conversation with my uncle. I mean, I've been waiting to listen to this darn record for 2 days. All of my friends won't stop raving about the joyous tunes on it. Once my father had hung up the phone, I walked in. "I'm doing this one," I told my dad sharply, standing my ground confidently. All my dad did was let out a soft snort, a grin crossing his features. "Not happening, kid. Why don't you go set up that record while i get us some cookies?" He asked me, gesturing to the open door. He always does this, trying to bribe me with a delicious treat so I would leave him to his own causes. "No, Dad! This time I won't shrug it off!" I snapped back at him, causing him to narrow his eyes. Oh no. "Y/n M/n Jones you will obey what I say and go set up that record," he demanded me with a stern tone. But i decided to boldly stand my ground. "Dad, i have been going on missions with you for years. I think it's time that I independently participate in my own mission." I stated my case, clenching my fists and staring at the man in front of me. He was silent, giving me a brooding look before a soft smile slid across his face. "Just like Marion," he muttered under his breath. Marion, my mom... "If you truly believe that you can do this then fine. You can go. But you damn well better have all of your supplies." my dad was a real softy at times. "I will, dad. I promise." i grinned as I pecked my dad on the cheek. "Now let's go listen to that record."

--------------Time-skip---------------

I woke up tied to a chair and looked around 'What the heck..... W-What happened' I heard the door slam open and I saw that my dad's greatest enemy, General Tot walk in. "Ahh. So jour finally awake after all these hours. I thought mien men killed you." I scowled at him "What do you want, Death?" He smirked, "You dead. A long time ago jour Fazer took something precious from me so I am going to take something precious from him" My dad ran in "Y/n!" He shouted, Tot's men grabbed him and tied him to a post on the wall. General tot smirked and grabbed me off the chair and pulled me into a deep, wet, disgusting kiss. I had kicked him in the knee and he sneered, forcefully attaching me to a chair in a chamber. He smirked. The chamber was filled with some sort of gas, I started coughing and passed out.

---------------Time-skip----------------

I woke up in a hospital room that looked more high technical than a normal hospital room in Russia. 'Maybe I'm in America again?' I shot straight up as I saw a Nurse run in. She smiled like nurses would in horror movies. "Ms Jones please sit down." I sat back down realizing that I was standing. "How did I get to America?" She was still smiling in that creepy way. "Well, your mom brought you here." I looked at her and got up and looked her dead in the eye. "that woman IS NOT my mom. WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!" I screamed at her.

She just flinched and I walked outside of the room, futuristic gadgets decorated the room. Panicking I sprinted to the outside world. Everything around me was so different from before. I felt a panic attack coming on when an African-American man approached me, his leather trenchcoat flowed as he glared at me but I was too distracted by his eyepatch to notice his glare. "Ms Jones... Welcome to 2010."

A/N Alright everyone that's the beginning. I'm working on the first chapter right this second so hold on tight also you have A black leather jacket, F/c tank top with one finger straps, high top Converse F/c, and black leggings (that go to your knees) also you put your hair up in A ponytail. (if your hair is short leave it down, also F/c means favourite colour :))

Here's the outfit! Just change the shoe and tank top colour!