Chapter 2: The Plane Ride

Attention my Awesome reader! Did you leave a comment and vote on the last chapter? No? I can wait! Thank you!

after a few days, Phil came and picked me up to be taken to the Heli-carrier. I saw a man sitting across from me he has a brown leather coat, plaid shirt, brown pants and beautiful blue eyes. I walked forward onto the plane, I figured it would be polite to Introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Y/n Jones," I said kindly hoping he would introduce himself. "Are you the daughter of Indiana Jones?" The man asked, completely avoiding him introducing himself. I nodded, might as well tell 'em. "I've heard so much about you and your father he was my inspiration to join the army. You must be new to this whole thing too aren't you?" "yes it's crazy how technology improved and the slang words they use like nah or bruh right?" He nodded and did an 'mhm' sound.

'That was rude why did he just say 'mhm'? does he not like me?' after a few moments of awkward silence he talks to Agent Coulson, "Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum used on me?" The man asked "Yeah a lot of people thought you were the world's first superhero, Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula" Phil replied and Steve watched the video Phil had pulled up. "Didn't really go his way did it?" 'I wonder what had happened to the poor guy' Phil paused. "Not so much but when he's not that thing" 'that thing?' I thought. "though guys like a Steven Hawking" Phil referenced to a man I've never heard of. "Who's Steven Hawking?" I asked. The guy also nods his head as if he was agreeing "he's like uh smart person" Phil replied 'that was really awkward I guess I have to try and catch up with today and search up stuff maybe I should make a list.'

Alright, everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter it took A Long time to write it! Anyways see You all when the next chapter comes out bye!