Chapter 5: Loki and Science

A/n I am sorry I haven't updated in forever! It's been nagging at me lately so I'm gonna update (Finally) anyways I hope you can forgive me I'm so so so sorry! Talk to you soon Agents! P.S. Yup I'm calling you guys agents. HEY! Before you continue did you leave a comment and vote? No? I can wait. Thank you!

After That We Returned To Home Base and The Shield Agents Put Loki In This Giant Glass Container Above A Trap Door That Opens Up To Show The Clouds We Were observing Loki and Fury Talk and I was Pretty impressed on how improved Tech is "He really grows on you doesn't he?" I Turn my head to Bruce "Hey Thoreo What's Lokis Play?" I say while looking at Thor. Captain Looks at me Rolls his eyes and looks at Thor "He Has an Army Called The Chitauri He wants to lead them against your people they will win the earth and for the Tesseract" "An Army" Steve Pauses and looks over at Natasha and Continues "From outer space" Bruce Pipes Up "So He Is Building Another Portal "That's why he needs Eric Selvig For" Thor looks pretty surprised "Selvig?" Isn't that guy an astrophysicist or something like that? I mention "From what I learned He is an Astrophysicist" Thor looks at me "He is a Friend" "Loki has him under some kind of spell along with one of ours" Natasha mentions Who? It better not be Clint "I wanna know why Loki let us take him He won't be leading an army from here" Cap Suggests Bruce turns that down "We shouldn't be worrying about Loki His brain is a bag full of cats you could smell crazy on him" "Got that right!" I exclaim "Have care on how you speak Loki is of Asgard and he is my brother" Natasha looks at Thor "He killed 80 people in two days" Thor replies with "He is Adopted" "I Think it's About the mechanics What did they need the iridium for" Tony says while walking in with Phil "It's a stabilizing agent the portal won't collapse on itself, like at Shield," He walks by Thor and Tapped him on the arm "no hard feeling Point break you got a mean swing" Tony continues "Also it means the portal can open and stay open as long as Loki wants, uh Raise this mess Chips and Hot sauce to" Dude you can't go around ask for chips and hot sauce All the agents turn their head to Tony he points his Finger To A Man in his 20s "That man is playing Galaga Thought we wouldn't notice but we did" He announces he Turns to Agent Hill and Says "How Does Fury even see these?" Hill Glares At Him And Says "He turns" "That's exhausting. The rest of the raw materials agent Barton can get his hands on" CLINT WAS COMPROMISED NOOOOOOO "Major component he needs is a power source" 'What power source would there be??' "High energy density. Something to uh kickstart it" Maria Glares at him "When did you learn Thermonuclear astrophysics?" Tony looks over at her "Last night. Selvig's notes. The extraction theory. Am I the only one that did the reading??" He expresses looking around "Does Loki need any kind of power source??" Steve asks Tony. Before Tony replies Bruce steps in "He'd have to heat the cube to 120 million Calvin just to break through the Barrier" Tony nods his and looks at Bruce "Unless Selvig Has figured out how to stabilize the quantum effect" Bruce looks back at Tony "Well if he could do that He can achieve heavy ion Fusion for the planet" Tony walks to Bruce "Finally someone who speaks English" I smirk and Steve looks around "Is that what just happened" I look at them "And that kids is the birth of the science brothers" "It's good to meet you Dr. Banner" Tony says looking at Bruce "Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled and I'm a fan of the way you lose control and turn into a enormous green rage monster" Tony says 'Poor Brucie' Bruce looks uncomfortable "Thanks..." Fury steps in "Dr. Banner is only here to get the Cube and I'm Hoping you might join him" "That scepter may be Magical and from Asgard but it acts a lot like a Hydra weapon." I say looking around Steve looks at me like he was going to say that and Nods in agreement "I know that but it is powered by the cube." Fury says looking around.