Chapter 10: Clint and Coulson

Hey! Yes you! Did you vote and Leave a comment on the last chapter? No? Well I can wait while you go do it! Thank you!

I woke up to see Nat sitting down staring at Clint. A few minutes later Clint started to wake up. "Clint, you're gonna be alright." He continued to pant "Clint, You're safe now" he looked at me and her "Is that what you know?" He started to chuckle as Nat started to get up to pour him some water. "Have you ever had someone take your brain and play... Pull you out. As someone else took over? You know what it's like to be unmade..." She looked over at him "You bet I do.." He looked around "Why am I back? How did you get me to come back" she looked over at me. "You and I were in a fight and well Y/n over here came in and hit you in the back of the head." He looked over at me. "Thanks... No wonder my head is so sore" I smiled "That's what you get for stealing my donut." He chuckled while Nat just smirked. "Anyways what happened while I was out?" He asked Nat then looked over at me. "Coulson was compromised" All of it came at me in one hit.

*Flash back*

I groaned as I woke up looking around. I almost felt as if I was at home again. I walked out and walked pass Phil in the hall "Hey Phil... Wanna go out for lunch again like last time?" He smiled as he looked at me "Sure. See you at lunch break" Time went by really fast and It was lunch. I met Phil out side and we drove in his car to something called "Spain Bar" we walked in and was greeted by a Spanish man. "Hola! Welcome! Is there anything you would like?" Phil looked at him "Yeah.. I would like a burrito and she would like a chimichanga." I smiled Phil was pretty much taking on my fathers role since He was no longer alive. After we arrived back to the offices and said our goodbyes.

*Flashback ended*

My memory was over and I saw Nat sitting on Clint's bed undoing his chains "Tasha? How many agents did I.." She looked at him sternly " Don't.. Don't do that to yourself Clint.... This is Loki... Now you.. Monsters and Magic and nothing more" Clint frowned "Did Loki get away?" She looked at him "Suppose you know that" "Didn't even need to ask" He started to get up and I slid out of my bed. "He is gonna make his place soon though.. Today." I frowned "If I put an Arrow in Loki's eye socket I'd sleep better I suppose." I smiled 'same old Clint' Nat walked over to him. "Now you sound like you" He looked at her. "You're a spy not a soldier now you want to wait into a war. Why? What did Loki do to you?" She looked down "He didn't just..." I frowned and walked over. "Nat..." She looked at me. "I got compromised. He told me things..."

We're going to war.