Chapter 1: Avengers

Hey, awesome reader! did you leave a comment and vote on the last chapter? no? I can wait! thank you!

Since 2010 you've continued to do missions like before but instead, they were SHIELD missions instead of being assigned by your 'uncle' Marcus but in the middle of a mission and you received a call in a very uncomfortable situation

----what's happening----

I crawled through the vents trying to be dead silent. I was attempting to hide from the Hydra agents. when my phone started vibrating against me it made a noise that started echoing through the vents. "Who is calling me at this time? Seriously!" I whispered to myself. I continued on with my mission my phone started vibrating again, this time, I picked up since they would've continued to call "hello?" I answered loud enough for the caller to hear but quiet enough so the Hydra Agents couldn't hear me. "Yes Agent Jones I hope isn't a bad time for you. I would like you, t-" "Phil! I am on a mission right now and I'm trying to get that nuclear bombshell from hydra so they won't kill us all but if you would like me to quit the mission because the other thing is so important," I told him off. I could hear him sigh in the background "Agent Jones I would like you to be apart of the Avengers," Phil said and I stopped moving in the vent.

"Wasn't that co-operation canceled?" I continued to crawl in the vent "Yes, but the tesseract was stolen from lab this morning from a ma-" Phil stuttered "God called Loki. He is the brother Thor" I looked around annoyed. Because of what happened in New Mexico, Loki is apparently dead. At least, that is what Thor told shield. "Isn't Thor that princess that thinks he could do whatever he wants? Since he is a so-called god?" I asked with an annoyed tone. I looked around and saw one of the Hydra men look up at the vent. I jumped down and fought him, he threw a punch and I dodged it and knocked him out "Yes, Agent, we need you to a part of the Avengers" I looked around to check if the coast is clear and it was "is that begging I hear Phil?" I asked in a teasing tone. I could hear him sigh. Again. "Yes," I smiled. I already was going to join the program as soon as he offered but I thought I should just play around with him. "This must be really important then. I am up for the task. I'm guessing it's about us getting the cube back?" Phil chuckled "Don't worry that place was gonna be bombed since you said yes" I ran for the exit and escaped the building while I heard an explosion. "Alright, Phil"

alright, everyone hope you enjoyed that chapter since I had changed it up completely I made Phil beg just to amuse you guys :)