Civil War!!

Alright!! So As Promised, I Said that I would write my review for Civil War!!!

*WARNING SPOILER ALERT*

DONT LIKE SPOILERS DONT READ WHAT IS NEXT!!!! Don't forget to leave a Comment saying which was your favourite part!

I saw it!!!!!! It was so awesome!!!! I loved how Martin Freeman Is in it! I really enjoyed how they showed some of Sharon X Steve in it! And some Vison X Wanda too! Also, it is funny how the trailers are leaning on how Rhodey was going to die but it was actually Peggy! I was going to cry but I didn't really want to... But I don't like how they were all put in jail! I LOVED SPIDER-MAN!!!! Tom Holland did an amazing job as him! And Peter Parker is the right age in the movie!!! I hope this is the final reboot though cause I'm really tired of the reboots! And Black Panther was AMAZING TOO!!!!! It was probably the best movie since Avengers 1!!!!!! I actually really enjoyed it.... It also had some (Fraternal) Stucky!!! I already knew that Bucky Had killed Tony's parents but. I didn't know he went all "Civil War" on him! And it showed more Backstory about Tony! But there was one scene where it showed Younger Tony saying goodbye to his parents so sad :(. But Honestly, I still enjoyed it! Heh, I thought that The Actor for Scott Lang, Paul Rudd, was amazing again! I loved how in the one Scene where they were all fighting and he had turned into a Giant! But it made it seem realistic like his movements were slower than normal... And the bit where he and Clint had him shot off an arrow into iron man's suit and Bam destroyed it! Sebastian Stan Did AMAZING!!!!!!! I was hoping that some bit in the film his hair would get cut but I don't really care! I think that the Russo Brothers did amazing! But I was kinda sad on how they put Bucky under! And it was his idea.... I loved how Steve said. "I can do this all day" referencing to his pre-serum body and him saying to the "Bully" "I can do this all day" I was expecting Bucky to stand up with his Stump and Go WAPOW and knock Tony out but that didn't happen... But overall RDj did an amazing Job as Tony Stank Opps Stark.... Oh, I FORGOT!!!! Jeremy Did an Amazing Job as Clint once again... I was kinda sad that I missed the second bit of Spooods playing with Tony's "Toys" but it was cool..... Aunt May is kinda too young... But that is my Preference... I prefer the older aunt may. But I don't really care... I'm really Excited for Spider-Man Homecoming too!!!!!!! So I also found out that....

GOTG Vol. 2 Is Coming out soon!!!! 2017 same with Spiderman!! But that was my review see you Agents next Chapter Bai!!!!!