Chapter 3: Iron Man, Jonesy, And Capsicle

hello, beautiful reader! did you remember to leave a comment on how you are liking the story so far and did you vote? if you didn't can you do that I know how you like it! thank you!

As the Quinn-Jet landed we were greeted by the great assassin Natasha Riminof "Agent Romanoff" 'that's her name I thought it was riminof haha riminof funny' "This is Captain Rodgers and Agent Jones" Phil told Nat while secretly admiring Captain. I smiled at her. "Hi" She looked at me then Cap and replied with a small "Hello" He looked at her "Ma'am" 'wow she is confident' "they need you on the bridge they are starting the face trace" Agent Romanoff said looking over at Phil "see you there" Phil left after that "it was quite the buzz around here finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was going to swoon. Did he ask you to sign the trading cards he has yet?" I chuckled quietly. 'Phil has always been a huge fan of Cap' "trading cards?" I nodded at him in approval "they're vintage" We started walking and Agent Romanoff saw a man standing there " Dr Banner" 'is that the guy that turned into the thing? He sure doesn't look like the thing they were talking about.' Once notices us he comes over to us. "Oh, yeah, hi" he shakes our hands. 'nice guy.' "They didn't tell me you two were coming," Banner told us. I was pretty shocked since Fury made such a big deal of me joined the team "Where did you find the cube?" Steve asked Banner. Banner looked pretty surprised. "Is that the only word I'm in?" Steve looked at him very seriously. "Only word I care about" 'wow that was rude I don't see how Phil likes him' "must be strange for you guys for all this" I nodded and smiled. "I like how technology has improved so much. Especially War wise with all of your atomic Bombs and things. The largest bombing I remember hearing about when I was younger was 'The Halifax bombing' caused by a French ship crashing into Canadian docks. It was known as the largest human-made bomb" Nat looked at all of us after listening to me "guys you might wanna step inside for a minute it might get a little hard to breath" I look down and see all the waiter getting pushed away" what..." Steve looked over at Agent Romanoff. "Is this a submarine?" He questioned. Dr Banner looked pretty surprised "Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized metal container" as the ship begins to reveal the engine Dr Banner frowned. "Oh No! This is much worse!" I smiled like a kid in a candy store. Awed by today's technology "this is so cool!" Natasha leads us through the hallway. She shows us the Headquarters of the Heli-carrier. I decided I wanted to explore the Heli-carrier more.

*Time-Skip*

"It's a vintage set it took me a couple years to collect them all they're mint," Phil said looking up at Cap. "wow that is great Phil! ho-" I was going to ask when someone found the location of Loki "got a hit 67% match wait... Crossmatch 79%" Phil and I walk over to the guy that found him "location?" Phil asked getting all serious "Stuttgart, Sir, he's not exactly hiding" Fury looked at us "Jones, Captain you're up" 'great finally no longer sitting around thank you Fury' Steve and I go and get our suits. "Never changed right?" I asked Steve looking up at him "Yeah never"

*Time-skip to where you arrive*

Loki walked out of the fancy place with his gold armour wow what a princess just like his brother "kneel before me!" dozens of Loki's appear out of nowhere "I said KNEEL"all the people go and kneel 'wow scary!' "Is not this so civil right is this not your natural state it's the unspoken truth of human passion that you crave suffixation. I brought thee out of the freedom to me this is your life's joy! I had scrambled the power your identity you were made to be ruled' In the end, you will always kneel!" An elderly man stood up. "Not to men like you!" He said bravely to Loki. "There are no men like me!" Loki said annoyed by the fact this old man is making a fool out of him. "There are always men like you!" The man said once more. "Look to your elder people let him be an example!" Loki then lowers his staff to the man. Just as he is about to hit him. Cap and I jump down and stop the ray from getting to him and it reflects off the shield. "You guys know the last time I was in Germany there was a man standing above everyone. he had died." "the soldier and the Hunter!" This man is getting on my nerves. "Man and Woman out of time, "Loki said to us mischievously. "We're not the ones who are out of time," Steve said. Just in time as Agent Romanoff came in with the Quinn-jet "Loki drop the weapon and stand down" she said. Then Loki uses the golden staff and tries's to shot at the Quinn-jet but misses. Captain through his shield and I use my whip and I grab the staff with the whip and Steve hits Loki right in the chest and they have a face-off Loki tries to use the staff when he realizes that there is no staff he makes a face of surprise 'haha what's princess Loki going to do without his walking stick?' But he then takes the staff from me and continues to fight Steve and I. Then I hear in my earpiece "Agent Romanoff! did you miss me?" 'The one and only Tony Stark.' Then an ironman suit comes out and lands right in front of us. Tony then unloads all his missiles from the suit and points it at Loki. Steve looks over at Tony "Stark" he says. Tony looks over at me "who are you?" I smiled " Y/n Jones" Tony sighs 'amazed!' "Captain and Jones wow"

*short time skip*

As I'm sitting in the Quinn-jet I hear the boys talking. "you've missed a few things Capsicle" Tony said to cap. I knew I had to join in "haha wow good one Irona**" Tony looks over at me. "Quiet Jonesy"

*Flashy-Backy*

"Can't I go with you?" a young girl with h/l h/c says to her father "Honey... You will be staying with Uncle Marcus while I'm gone okay?" My dad said to me. I smiled brightly. "Yay! he's really nice!" I gleamed as we got in the car.

*time skip*

"Don't worry Jonesy! I will take good care of her." Uncle Marcus said to my dad. My dad looked at him and smiled "Thanks again" Marcus nodded and looked down at me. "Let's go make some Hot cocoa and cookies little one!"

*present*

I give stark a death glare. He just chuckles and walks away to annoy Loki.

What will happen next time "Welcome to the Avengers"?

a/n I am so sorry guys I am getting confirmed this year I am super busy and we have lots of homework it makes me really busy! Once again I am so so sorry please forgive me.