Chapter 6: Arguments

Hey, Agents! Sorry about not updating!! I hope you will enjoy this chapter I will NOT be making an Age of Ultron part! I'm Sorry it's just that this is a lot of work to go by and pay attention to every single word people say! (don't worry I haven't left the Fandom) so I was just Brainstorming an idea of You reader having your own story! It's up to you! But besides that Hope you Agents Enjoy! Hey! Before you continue on did you leave a comment and vote on the last part? No? I can wait. Thank you!

*Continuing Fury's sentence*

"and I would like to know how it managed to turn two of my sharpest men into personal flying monkeys" Thor and I Look at him questioningly "Monkeys? I don't get that" Steve immediately perks up "I Do!" He shouts out "I get That!!!" I smile lightly 'he is such a small precious cinnamon roll to pure for this world' everyone awkwardly looks at Steve. Tony looks over at Bruce "Shall we play it, doctor?" Bruce nods and moves his hand forward "This way sir" and they walk out of the room. I look around the room to see that the guy that Tony had pointed at for playing Galaga opens that tab back open. I go over to my room and decided that I needed a nap.

*Time skip brought to you by the adorable face you make while your sleeping*

After my beautiful nap that I think I deserved I was walking to the lab to check in on the 'Science Bros' to see how they were doing. "Hey! Are you Nuts" I hear Steve shout at Tony. I sit down to see where this is going. "You really have got the lid on it haven't you?" Tony said looking at Bruce. I chuckle quietly even though I have no idea what's going on "Is everything a joke to you?" Steve said walking up Tony. I look at him with wide eyes. 'Please don't start something please don't.' "Funny things are," Tony says pointing at Steve. "Threatening everybody's lives on this ship is funny to you?" I look at them with my eyes still wide. Steve looks at Bruce "no offense Doc." "Ah. I-uh wouldn't have come aboard if I knew I couldn't handle pointy things." "Tell him. big man," Tony says pointing at Bruce. Steve looks aggravated "You need to focus on the problem Mr. Stark" Tony looks at Steve "Why did Fury call us and why now? And not before?? Telling us the equation without all the variables"You think Fury is hiding something?" Steve says looking seriously at Tony. "He is a spy. Captain, he is the spy! His secrets have secrets. It's bugging him too isn't it?" Tony says bringing Bruce into the conversation. "Uh-Ugh-I-Uh-There's just my work here" Bruce stutters. "Doctor?" Steve said looking at Bruce. "A Warm light for all of mankind jab at Fury about the..." Steve looks at Bruce " I Heard it" Tony looks at Bruce "Blueberry?" bruce smiles "Thank you. Even if Barton had told Loki about the tower on the news" Steve realizes what he was talking about "The Stark tower that big ugly..." Steve said. Tony looks over at Steve with the 'Bish Please' Face. I Giggle to myself. Tony walks over to me. "Blueberry?" I smile "Yeah Thanks./No Thank you" He walks back over to Bruce and Steve "Building in New York.." Bruce nods "The arc reactor is the main power resource. The building will run itself" Tony nods "It's just a prototype. I'm kinda just trying on clean energy right now. It's way easier." Tony said. "I should probably look more into that once my description project finishes getting into secure files." Tony said looking at his 'Phone'. "I'm sorry did you say.." Steve said looking at tony with anger showing clearly on his face "Jarvis has been looking into that. I will soon know every single secret shield has ever had. BlueBerry?" Tony said holding his bag out to Steve. Steve shakes his head no. "Yeah. and your confused why they didn't want you around." Tony looks at him "Yeah because this organization fears intelligence" I walk over to them "Guys Break it up! I think Loki wants to tear us apart! We want to do the opposite!" They walk a little bit away "We have orders we should follow them" Steve said looking back over to Tony "Out of the people in this room who is A. in a Spangley Outfit, B. Not of use" I look at them "Guys. Enough!" Steve walks out. 'Oh, dad.... What am I going to do..."