Chapter 9: Attacked 2/2

Every Friday I will try to publish a Chapter! Once again thank you DebraCampbell3 for commenting! Before the story begins... Did you leave a vote and comment on the last chapter? No? I can wait! Thank you!

I looked around and I saw my dad. I froze. "Oh my... Dad is that you?" I walked over to him and He smiled and nodded. We started walking in silence and He then looked at me "Y/n wake up." I woke up on the floor again and I got up once more. I tightened the leather around my leg and ran, I saw Natasha and Clint fighting. I ran over and Started helping Natasha and I went and Smacked Clint on the back of the head and he got Knocked out. She smiled "thanks." I looked at her "No problem." We started walking together and I went to the emergency room and she came with me. I sat on a bed beside Clint and Natasha sat on a chair. "So agent Romanoff, how did you meet Clint?" She smiled "I was raised to be an assassin and In Budapest he was sent to Assassinate me. Instead we did somethings and Clint started helping me and I had began to work for shield. So I see that you and Clint had a Past, tell me about it." I smiled at her. "When I was first taken out of the Chamber Hydra had placed me in and me Running in the streets Clint started training me to fight with Nowadays technology. Him and I became partners and Fury usually put us on missions together. That day when he was compromised, I should've been there to help him." I frowned a little. She nodded, "I know what you feel like. I felt like I couldn't do anything to Help him. Thank you for coming in and knocking 'im out I knew I couldn't do anything." She looked down. A nurse came in and unwrapped my leg and say the "Hole" and immediately ran out to get a doctor. "It's no problem! I remember him telling me to do anything to him if anything happens and anyways the last time we were with each other he stole my Donut." I pouted and Natasha started laughing "So.. Agent Romanoff.." She cut me off "Please call me Nat" "alright Nat. Has Clint ever done anything to you." She groaned and Chuckled "Oh my. He is such a child honestly. There was one Halloween where he dressed up as a Hawk and sat on my shoulder the whole night. Of course he made me dress up as a Black widow but he is such a child sometimes." I started laughing. We began to tell each other stories about Clint. A Nurse came in and Told Natasha that she had to leave and that visiting hours were over. A doctor walked in and started to sow my leg closed and he numbed it. After him sowing it up I got knocked out completely.