Chapter 7: Finding a Old Friend

Hey! Yes you silly! Did you leave a comment and vote on the last chapter? No? I can wait. Thank you!

I left the room and started walking around the halls and ran into Natasha "Agent Romanoff?" She looks up at me "Hm" I smile lightly at her "Do you know anything about Cli-Agent Barton?" She looks up "Yeah. So far all I know is that he is being controlled by Loki's scepter and that he isn't himself." I nod to her "Thanks. See you around!" I started to walk away when I see a room barged open and I see Cap start walking in. I slowly follow him in there to see what he is doing and I see him pull open a box that has a Hydra weapon in there. "Hey, Cap" he turns around shocked "I'm here for the same thing. I don't like secrets being kept from me" He looks up and smiles lightly "So... I'm a kid from Brooklyn. Where are you from" I smile "I lived there till I was about 12 Until my dad and I moved. Actually, I had two friends their names were James Barnes and Steve Rogers they were pretty much the only kids I knew in my childhood. Steve and I used to call James, Bucky it was really cute. I really miss those two. They're probably dead by now." Cap looks at me "N/n?? Is that you??" I looked at him "What? How do you know that only Bucky and..... OH MY GOD STEVIE!!" I run up to him and give him a hug. "So you're the great Captain America. Oh god, i missed you." I looked at him and he looked down "Same" I smiled, "So tell me what happened after I left."
"Well.... After you left Bucky and I pretty much stuck together. We never really stuck together. I was known as that scrawny kid that was from Brooklyn with his best pal James Barnes. That was until WW2 happened. Buck went off to fight and I wanted to help besides just working with the woman and metal collectors. I signed up for a program that would inject the super serum into your blood stream and make you Physically Stronger. Buck and I continued to fight together until.... When we were on a mission Bucky had fallen off the train.... It was the worst moment of my life. (Besides my mom dying and You leaving) but I didn't have anyone so I just continued to fight the war. After that, I fought on a plane against The Red Skull and then we fought but the plane broke down and I pretty much went into "Super Sleep" as Tony calls it. I... I missed you N/n....." I embraced him in a tight hug "You too Stevie you too...."
'I have to manage to have found my best friend.'