Chapter 4: Princess Thor and Her Mishchevious Sister

ATTENTION AWESOME READER! Did you leave a comment and vote on the last part? No? I can wait! Thank you!

"Hey guys I'm pretty tired I'm gonna crash for a bit" "Sure Jonesy" "Alright Captain Jones"

Dream

The Tesseract has awakened it is in another world a human world they would wield its power but our allies are working so they never will. He is ready to lead and our force our chitauri the world will be his the Tesseract will be ours and the humans what can they do? BURN!!

Real life

I shoot up from the dream and Tony and Captain look at me "Holy I just had a terrible nightmare" Tony smirks and Mocks me"Well kiddo do you wanna talk about it?" "Well in it there was this narrator and he was talking about How 'He' is ready and with the 'Army' called the chitauri he can conquer earth and the narrator dude would get the Tesseract and that we would Burn!" By now I probably looked like I was gonna faint and I probably scared the poor fellas "Well that is one nightmare it's probably nothing" Steve looks at Tony "I wouldn't talk about her like that back then her father was able to tell where the artifacts were because of her" I started to hear thunder and lightning I look at Loki and he looks pretty scared "Whats wrong scared of a little lightning" I hear a voice behind me say I look and see cap "I'm not Overly fond of what follows" He Says then I hear a bang on the roof and the door bursts open and I see Princess Thor. Tony Prepares to Shoot Thor but Thor hits Tony with Mjolnir (His Hammer) And Tony almost Crashes into me Thor then grabs Loki and runs out I Get up and Steve looks at me "I'm not just gonna let him take my treasure!" "Jones let me give you a lift" I hear nat call out "Another Asgardian!" I Hop Onto Tonys Back and he Calls Out To Captain "If He Frees Loki or kills him The Tesseract lost" "Jones, Stark we need a plan of attack!" "I have a plan Attack!" Tony and I call out I see a tiny Thor and Loki on The Ground "I will deal with Loki you get Thor!" I see him Nod Tony Takes Thor and I Knee Loki in the Gut "Loki on The Ground NOW!!" He goes down to the ground and kneels "Idiot! on Your Stomach! Arms Behind You!" He goes straight to the ground and puts his arms behind his back I grab my cuffs out of the satchel my father gave me for my 16 Birthday (These Cuffs Are Made Of vibranium Caps Shield Metal) and put them on him "There now you can't get out" "You should join me" "what!?!?" "I Said you should join me" "I heard that loud and clear but why?" "That Fury of Directors had practically begged you to join those avengers why not stay by my side and we can rule together I would like you to think about it" "I won't because I don't do that it's like When Luke had a choice to join the dark side but he Didn't he stayed loyal so that is what I'm going to do!"

A/n that was the end of that chapter hope you enjoyed (Star wars reference lol)