Chapter 11: The Fight and A Bright Star

Hello, my beautiful, awesome reader! I really Hope you are enjoying my story! Don't forget to vote, and comment so I know that you like it! Also, if you see any mistakes as of Grammar please let me know! It'll help me improve the story!! Enjoy Agents!

Clint, Natasha and I followed Steve as he lead us to a Quinn-jet. There was a young man about the age of twenty there looking through all of the electricity "H-Hey you guys aren't allowed to be on here" Steve looked down at him. "Son, just don't." Steve kicked him off the jet and people started coming in our way trying to get us to stop but we continued to move forward and they all ran off and we took off.

We were flying towards New York when A beam shot out into the sky and it opened a portal like Wormhole and little things started pouring out of it. I looked at everyone "Guys? What is that?!" Clint looked back at me and nodded reassuring me that things will be alright. I saw Loki start walking out of Stark tower and Saw Thor land on there. Thor looked furious and Loki looked pretty much evil he then suddenly pointed his stick thingy at Thor and jumped on him they then started fighting and they knocked the "K" off of "STARK" and it now looked like "STAR." We then started flying in when a couple of Aliens started coming at us. Natasha aimed the gun at them and shot them down. We flew closer to the Tower and Nat was getting ready to shoot Loki when he turned and shot our ship. "Agh!" We started spiralling out of control. Steve was holding onto the bars on the roof while I was flying everywhere. I managed to get a grip on the bar and hold myself firm enough to not to go flying. We then started going right for an apartment building but Clint managed to turn just so we wouldn't hit it. We then went straight to the ground and landed *more like crashed* we got off the ship and went out to the public. We ran out and looked up at The "Star" Tower. Just as I thought this wasn't going to get any worse it did as a giant whale-like creature came flying out of the portal. There were some Aliens attached to it and they came off it onto buildings and taking people hostage. Steve looked up at it "Stark can you see this" "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Steve looked around "Banner?" "Just keep me posted" I ran over to a taxi where Nat and Clint were and Steve came after me "we have civilians in the towers up there," I said and We looked behind just to see lots of explosions. Cap was going to help out the Civilians "You think you can hold 'em off?" He asked Clint looked over at him. "Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure," Clint said to him as he readied his bow and arrow. I went and started fighting them. I pulled my lasso out of my belt and whipped it around one's neck and knocked the thing into another's. I put the belt back and grabbed my Luger pistol and started shooting them getting each one right in the head. I looked over to see Clint helping Civilians out of a bus. Which wasn't a good idea to look when I got shot by an Alien. I grunted and gave that thing pain as I stabbed it with my knife and shot it in the chest and then in the head. I ran over to the bus and started helping the kids get out and covered Clint. I heard Nat yell "Just like Budapest all over again" Clint looked confused but smirked "You and I remember Budapest very differently" as he continued shooting the Aliens. I started covering their backs and got some Aliens. I then saw one cornering a teenager and his little sibling. I ran over and shot it bullseye in the head while pulling the two at the nearest safe area "Just stay here and I will come back, I promise. I'm Y/n Jones" The older one nodded as he held his sibling close "I'm James and this is my sister Sam and Thank you." I smiled and looked down at the little one "Take care of your brother" and ran back out to fight.

Well, that was Part one of two! I hope you enjoyed it!