Forwards

~*~ *** ° *** ~*~ Main Characters ~*~ *** ° *** ~*~
Byun BaekHyun: An operation manager, he is currently working for TMS, a model company with designing clothes and advertising. He is an orphan. His parents died when he was 10. He has a huge trust fund left from his parents, but after leaving the orphan house, he only takes half enough to cover his school fees, and the rest he donated to the orphan house. A handsome guy would kill many girls and with his kind-hearted characters and a lot of girls fall for him.

Kim JongDae, the second son of the millionaire Kim SuRo. His father own five big hotels in Seoul. He is helping his father taking care of the family business, but he doesn't like to live in the big house. After he starts working, he moves out of the house and lives alone to enjoy his freedom. He is nice and gentle. He is the second son of Jeon MiSeon.

Kim MinSeok: the ldest son of the millionaire Kim SuRo. He is a smart guy helping his father a lot, but he is a temper guy. He easily gets angry, but whenever he deals with his mother, he always cools his temper down. He is the first son of Jeon MiSeon. He loves his family and everyone around him. He always helps other people, but never speak up or tell them about his problem.
@~~'~~

Kim MiYoung: a young girl who just finished her school from the most famous school in the U.S. She comes back to Seoul with two degrees in hand - marketing and corporate finance. Starting her new life with bare hand, she meets two girls, Tiffany and YoonA, from her part-time job as a waitress. As a result, she moves in with her friends living in a small house while she has no job and no money.

Seo Jun Hyun: she will act in two roles - Kim SeoHyun, own a coffee shop she is nice and quiet. She loves to cook and make cake. She is JongDae's girlfriend, while her twin JunHyun, is MinSeok's girlfriend. She is a lawyer working for Legal Service Department. JunHyun is totally different. She is a social girl. She loves to hang out with friends and love party while her little sister loves to stay home and with their parents.

Tiffany Hwang: an active girl, she loves to help other people and is always there when her friends need her. She has two jobs; being a waitress in a fancy restaurant in the morning and as a service girl selling beer in the bar at night during the night.

Im YoonA: an active girls; she also has two job. She is working as a waitress for her part-time job. This is where she met Tiffany and MiYoung. At night, she helps organize paper for an utilities company.

Kim HyoYeon: a bar girl, she is living with MiYoung, Tiffany and YoonA. She is a wild girl and changes boyfriend every week. She is a beautiful girl; therefore, most men fall for her and spend money on her without concerning.
@~~'~~

Minor Characters:
Jeon MiSeon (first wife of Kim SuRo)
Kim JungNan (second wife of Kim SuRo)