Chapter 36 - Ask Me

"JiEun", he yells and pulls up.

BaekHyun looks around the strange house. He was sleeping on a straw bed and was wearing someone elses' clothes. The wood house looks simple, no sofa, no television. It only has a table and some cases. He pulls his eyebrows, trying to remember the detail. However, he couldn't recall anything. His arm and his hand are covered by white fabrics. Those wounds were still burning. He steps down and walks around. No one is at home.

"Hello," he yells. He can hear his voice bounce back.

 He walks out of the door. Sunshine hits his eyes. He raises his hand up to prevent the sunshine from burning his eyes. He frowns and skims around. The sea is right in front of him. Several small houses were on the left and right of him. However, the distance is too far away. 

"Hey," he hears woman's voice, a similar one.

 He knows she was the girl right next to him before he fainted. The girl looked beautiful. She wore a white T-shirt with a short jean. Her long hair is in a high ponytail. No makeup, no fancy clothes. no jewellery.However, she is pretty, extremely pretty. She stops in front of him.

"I thought it would take you forever to wake up. You know you slept for almost fifteen days." She complained.

"I did?" BaekHyun asked

"Yes, you did." She speaks and drags his hand, "You must be hungry. I'm going to get something for you to eat." 

The girl points at the chair and walks over to get food out of the  pot. 

"I'm BaekHyun." He introduces. 

The cute girl turns back. She smiles, 

"My name is HyeRi" She speaks and winks her eyes at the same time.

"That is a nice name." He comments and sits down on the chair.

 The violence situation grasps his attention, 

"Oh my god," he murmurs, "Umm... HyeRi, is that ok if I can borrow your phone?" He asks with politeness, but his voice was flying fast.

 The girl shakes her head, "We don't have a phone here. The wireless connection can't access this location."

"What?" BaekHyun yells out loud, surprising as he can't believe it, "where are we now?" He asks. 

The girl giggled, "You are at my house." She answers, acting innocent even though she understands his question. 

BaekHyun shakes his head, "Sorry, that's not what I meant. I mean what location is this place." He explains.

"We are at a small island near MokPo." She replies and puts a bowl of congee on the table for him. 

"No kidding," He mumbles, stays still for a few second, "Is there any other way I can contact outside?" 

The girl stares at him, as if she is looking at a big monster. BaekHyun closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry. I mean I want to call my friends and  contact them. They live in Seoul. Will there any way I can contact them?" asked BaekHyun

"Send a letter," she answers. BaekHyun stares at her; using his power to read the message from her expression. 

The girl grins; she pushes the bowl toward his direction.

 "Now, finish your meal, answer all of my questions, and I tell you how to contact your friends." She speaks. 

His sight doesn't leave her.

"Unless, you want to stay here forever." She jokes and places the spoon in his hand.