Chapter 9 - Now What

He hates it when someone interrupts him during his project. The door bell rings, BaekHyun forces to put the highlighter down. He moves the book away from his lap and places it down on the bed. The bell rings again, and he knows for sure his buddies should be at the front door, "Come in," he yells out loud. KyungSoo and SuHo right away grasp his arm and pulls inside, "Wow, this should be a really serious problem." BaekHyun says

SuHo looks at KyungSoo for signal. KyungSoo releases BaekHyun's arm and walks around the house while SuHo pushes BaekHyun down on the sofa. After making a trip around the house, KyungSoo walks back. "The house is cleared. No woman," he says

"How long have you guys known me? I don't cross the line. No women is allow to be alone with me in my house. And, I have to remind you guys, I'm a friendly person. I love to say sweet things, but it doesn't mean I'm a real jerk. Ok," he says pushing his friends' hand away.

However, SuHo and KyungSoo don't want to leave him alone, "Uncle called me yesterday. He said you packed the last music box from your parent and gave it to someone. It must be a girl. Who is she?" SuHo says

"It is now almost 8. I thought you have to be at the bar handling your business." BaekHyun says to his friend

KyungSoo pulls his face toward his direction, "Answer the question. I know you do know how to make music box, you may not care. However, the teddy bear box is the last manmade from your parents before they died. You don't want to sell it and keep it there. Now you took it out and give it to someone. The girl must be a special girl."

SuHo pulls BaekHyun's face toward him forcing his friend to look at him, "Answer our questions, how long have you known the girl? How pretty she is? How can you agree to give up your only souvenir from your parents because of a girl?"

KyungSoo pulls BaekHyun's face again, but this time BaekHyun pushes his friends away hardly, "Ok, I get the message. Come with me," he speaks and walks inside his room. BaekHyun pulls a big box inside of his closet and opens it. He shows his friend the incomplete music box, "This is the last one even though ot hasn't been completed, it still considers as something left from them to me."

"We are asking who the girl is." SuHo repeats his question

BaekHyun sighs and starts to cleaning, "She is my secretary." He honestly tells the..

"Is she cute?" KyungSoo asks

"Have you guys kissed?" SuHo asks, "How is her body?" the guy jokes

BaekHyun pushes SuHo's face away, "Jerk," he says and stands up walking toward his computer. BaekHyun grasps the book and continues reading the book to work on his current project. However, SuHo stops him, "Tell me the reason; you want something from her, right?"

"Ok," BaekHyun says and closes the book, "I don't want anything. I am only supporting her. I always feel the loneliness in her. Doing this is with one purpose only, sending her a message that she is not alone. She still has a lot of friends around her to support her and love her. That's it."

"Answer our questions, is she cute? Have you guys kissed? Did you have any feeling for her?" SuHo still continues with his processing.
~*~ ° ° ° ~*~ @~~'~~ ~*~ ° ° ° ~*~

Her cell phone rings; she moves her hand to the left and grabs the phone without viewing the caller ID she picks it up, "Hello," MiYoung answers, but still reading the report off from her monitor's screen.

"MiYoung, this is ChanYeol." Her friend says from the other line. "I'm wondering whether you have time for lunch or not." He says closing the file from his laptop.

MiYoung quickly glances at the clock. It states at 1:12, "Oh my god," she murmurs. "ChanYeol, I need to finish this report for my manager. I can't have lunch now, not until the project completes. Should be around 2, but you don't have to wait for me. I'll talk to you later then." She rushes to finish the conversation and hangs off the phone before giving him a chance to say another sentence.