Chapter 35 - We Are

Someone knocks on the door; she turns around, not know whether she is facing the entrance door or not,

"Come in," she yells out loud. 

The door opens; she hears footsteps. Two girls exchange glance. MiYoung is standing next to the window. She is holding the phone in her hand. SeoHyun is an emotional person. For the first glance, she knows MiYoung is waiting for her boyfriend to call her. She somehow feels not right to keep lying to her boyfriend's sister. Not talking and not a single sound, MiYoung knits her eyebrows, and again, another footstep's sound. She could guess there must be two people entering the room, and one must be a woman. She hears the heel stomps on the floor.

"JiEun," A familiar sound calls her name.

MiYoung grins, "Sorry, I can't tell the different between two of you when I can't see. I'm not sure whether JunHyun unnie or SeoHyun unnie is visiting me." She says, apologized. 

The two girls exchange glance, "We are both here." JunHyun speaks up and walks to the left placing fruit and flower on the table, 

"I'mJunHyun," she continues. Someone grabs her hand.

"And, I'm standing next to you." SeoHyun says.

 With that, MiYoung knows how to tell the different between SeoHyun and JunHyun by hearing. Her brother often mentions that his girlfriend doesn't like to wear high heel. That is the reason why she feels much closer to SeoHyun than to JunHyun. 

SeoHyun helps her down on the chair, "How do you feel today?"

As always, MiYoung is a friendly person. It doesn't matter what has happened to her. Her smile would never disappear. She smiles, 

"I'm getting better." She replies, "This morning the doctor said the recovery stage is in a good condition. I think I can go home within two or three days. BaekHyun must be so busy up there. Too bad, I'm useless. I can't help him. I wonder whether he has time to sleep or not. He hasn't called me for almost three days." The girl complains. 

SeoHyun takes a deep breath. She stares at the girl, feeling so pity for her. JunHyun blinks.

"Well, MinSeok oppa said BaekHyun called yesterday, but they decided not to tell him about your accident to avoid scaring him. I guess he did call you, but somehow you didn't get it. Give me your phone; I'll check it to see whether you have any miss call." said JunHyun

MiYoung moves her hand around her cell phone and plays with the little bell, 

"YoonA checked it for me this morning." She mutters.

JunHyun sighs; she pulls the plastic bag.

"JiEun, SeoHyun bought fruit for you. We have kiwi, apple, pear, and orange. What do you want to eat?" She breaks the silent, starting a new conversation.

"I heard she is a daughter of Kim SuRo, a billionaire." They hear voice of a girl talking outside of the hallway. 

"It is not hard for her to buy a new pair of eye. Money can solve all problems." A different voice yells out loud. 

"Are you going to give up your sight for money?" A different voice grasps their attention. 

"At least her father is rich." The first voice continues. "Nothing he could do dealing with this problem. She is blind and there is no way, her father can help." 

MiYoung begins to pay attention on the conversation. She hears the heel stomps on the floor again, and the door is shut. MiYoung shakes her head with confusing,

 "Are they talking about me?" She questions.

"What do you mean 'talking about you'?" She hears the voice, not right next to her.