Chapter 8 - Late Celebration

Staring a new day with a fresh cup of coffee will increase energy and power. Before getting to work, she prepares for him a cup of coffee. They are in a process of product development. She knows clearly he will busy all day long, but never thought he can work through lunch without eating a piece of cookie or candy. MiYoung doesn't know when she has a habit of watching him. His business, his habit and his favorites become her priority concern. Placing the phone down after having a brief conversation with HaNi, BaekHyun gets in the employees' file and search for her name. Looking carefully, the DOB - day of birth grasps his attention.

"Last week was her b-day." He mutters. BaekHyun sits still thinking for two minutes and grabs the phone. He dials the number and gets in a conversation, "I'll be there on or before 6:30. Is that ok with you?" The last question he asks before moves his eyes away from the clock.

"Sure, no problem, I'll see you later," responds from an old man.

"Thank you, I'll catch you later." He tells placing the phone down and starts cleaning. He doesn't say much, but with his good memory, anything can easily come to his mind. He knows for sure his secretary never leaves before he does, or only when he asks her to. Without his expectation, the office is empty since it is 5:07, and she is sitting on her desk concentrate on the report. BaekHyun pulls the chair and sits down,

"What are you working on?" He starts the conversation.

"I read the review from customers. I think it may help if we can rearrange the limitation of customer's need." She replies moving the pencil around her hand.

"I remember I still own you a meal." Said BaekHyun

MiYoung nods her head, "Lunch time has already passed, and I'm ready to go home." She tells.

"Let's go and have dinner together." He says pushing the chair and stands up. However, MiYoung doesn't want to move, "You don't want to have dinner with me, you are busy, or do you have another appointment." The manager speaks.

"I'm not busy, and don't have another appointment either, but what if on the street, you receive another duty's phone call, I will be thrown out of the car. You know night time is romantic time for boy and girl. I don't want to steal that time away from other girls." She says.

BaekHyun pulls his cell phone from his pocket out and places it down in front of her. "Now, you can have it. If it rings, you have an option whether to answer or not. Can we go now?" He says. MiYoung stares at him without moving or speaking one word. He grasps her bag and holds her hand, pulling the girl out of the chair and together they walk out. She loves the feeling of her hand is inside of his hand, but quickly she pulls her hand back. Her face turns red and her heart starts beating fast. She looks at another direction to avoid showing her feeling in front of him. "It is now still early for dinner. I want to take you to two places first, is it ok with you?" He questions.

"Sure," The girl nods.

Gets in the car; he says nothing. There is no conversation between them. BaekHyun only turns in the music and follows his own idea of concentrating on the road. MiYoung on the other hand observes her manager. As for her, she doesn't know what to say to him either. Actually, she has a lot to tell, but his silent scares her. After driving for 30 minutes, he stops and parks his car along the edge. BaekHyun walks out and gets to the other side of the car. MiYoung opens the door and steps out. She stands next to him looking out the sea watching the sunset. "Forecast states the sun will go down at 5:45." He tells.

"It is really beautiful." She says staring at the big red circle slowly drops down on the water, "So, what is the reason for you to not transfer to the Marketing Department?" He asks.