Chapter 11 - Thanks for That

MiYoung carries the unhappy mood while she returns to the office. She finds her manager sitting at her workstation playing with another tissue paper on his hand. Out of her imagination, he is sitting there waiting for her. MiYoung blinks, shaking her head as if she wants to wake her up from a beautiful dream. BaekHyun looks at her, "I'm really hungry." He says.

"I thought you were going with Miss. Lee." She says walking toward his direction.

"You said so; I should take good care of myself. I should think smart to be able to stand in the same line as you. I only walked Sunny out to the parking." He tells, "She is a lawyer. One of my best friends is working for her. I know Sunny from my friend. There is no relationship between us." He explains the situation.

"I'm not talking about that." She shakes her head.

"I don't want you to treat me as a bastard, not all the girls will have a relationship with me." He says and puts another flower in different shape on her desk. MiYoung bends down and grasps the lunch box. She walks inside the break room, and he follows her. "How do you make the drink?" He asks walking inside but not standing next to her. No one has discovered BaekHyun's ability .Only two looks or a few times talking, he can figure out how the person is or what is inside of his or her mind. You can't say he can understand 100%, but at least he can guess 75% of the thought and the behavior. MiYoung place the smallpot inside the microwave and looks at him, "It is easy. You boil water and put the whole lemon in to boil for 10 minutes. Take it out, squeeze the juice and mix it with honey and hot water. Do you feel better?" She says getting spoon and plastic bowl out of the cabinet. The beeping sound yells out loud; she takes the pot out and puts it down on the table, "It smells good." BaekHyun says and sitsdown taking a spoon. He looks at, "What's about you?"

"I ate, already." She lies. However, through her look, he sees the uncomfortable act in her answer. BaekHyun puts the second spoon in his mouth,"Wow..., it's a little salty? Isn't it?" He questions

"Really?" MiYoung wonders and grasps the spoon on his hand, "I usually don't like to add too much salt." She says and wants to try, but BaekHyun stops her,"Let's me get another spoon for you." He says and stands up getting another spoon and another bowl. MiYoung places the spoon on her hand down. His act somehow hurts her feelings again. He reads it through her face, "Don't make it wrong; I'm sick. I don't want to give my germs to you. If you get sick too, I don't know what to do to make it up for you." He honestly tells and shares half of the congee pot for her.

MiYoung tries for the first time, "It is not salty." She speaks

"If you don't trust me, eat it all. Later you will have to drink water to overcome with its saltiness" He tells, "I don't want to bear it myself." He says and enjoys his food.

MiYoung keeps eating until the last spoon of her bowl. She looks up, "I didn't taste the saltiness at all." She complains.

He bursts out laughing, "I only want you to eat something. Through the look in your eyes, I guess you may have forgotten your lunch at home. If I said you can have half of the congee, you will deny. Thus, I make a decision myself. There are only two possible reasons: either you don't trust yourself or my comment always influence you."

"What are you talking about?" She asks her face turns read.

BaekHyun stands up and gets two cup of water, "What time did you guys leave this morning?" He questions without looking at her.
"Should I tell him?" The girl concerns.

"Don't lie to me; I can tell." He says interrupt her thought.

"At four, when the first bus started running." She tells

He places the cup down in front of her. MiYoung bows to thank, "Did my cough disturb you?" He asks playing with the cup in his hand.

"No," she shakes her head, "I only feel uncomfortable with the situation.You had to sleep in the couch while we had the room, and you are sick at the same time. It felt weird." She answers