Chapter 18 - Moving

KyungSoo waves his hand when he catches his friend's shadow. BaekHyun pulls the case while walking out of the arrival gate,

"Thanks for picking me up," He smiles while walking down the area toward the parking lot.

"Why are you coming back suddenly? I thought you said you won't be back until Saturday." KyungSoo says while help his friend carry the small bag.

"Yeah, but Onew hyung volunteered to stay there for a longer period. They will hire new employees, and so he suggests I should go back to help JongDae and MinAh handle big project here." He replies and looks at his friend, "I asked you to add a new phone line for me and find a house for ne before i left." He asks, pulling his cell out of the pocket.

"Yes, I did. The phone is inside my car, and the application form is also there. I forgot to ask you. You have a house already. Why are you is so urgent? You call me almost every day, urging me to get this for you." His friend complains.

"Helping a friend," BaekHyun simply answers

"So, you want to go home now or do you want to get something to eat first?" KyungSoo asks

Without thinking he looks at his friend, "Drop me at bus stop 22, I'll be fine there." Said BaekHyun

"What?" KyungSoo loudly yells pulling his friend to face him, "does my ear have infection or did you say something wrong?" KyungSoo questions.

BaekHyun smiles, he pushes his friend away, opens the car door and gets inside, "I have another other thing to do, and it is urgent. I'm not a kid; I know how to take care of myself." He speaks looking at his friend who is standing there staring at him. "Do you hear me? I have an urgent thing to do." BaekHyun repeats his sentence.

~*~ * ~*~ @ ~*~ * ~*~

His angriness shows again when he steps on the small, dirty and dark stair. MiYoung opens the room and walks in. JongDae looks around with disbelief. The little sister tries to study her brother's expression,

"JongDae oppa," MiYoung calls,

"Pack your stuff," JongDae insists.

MiYoung grabs his hand, "JongDae oppa, I don't want to go home." She stubbornly speaks.

"I said pack your stuffs," JongDae yells and walks to the closet to find the case. MiYoung sighs; she jumps off her bed to gets her stuffs.

KyungSoo stops the car looking at BaekHyun with questions, "Seriously tell me, what you are doing here?" He asks.

BaekHyun twists his body; he grabs the phone and the application. He opens the door, "Take my case with you, I'll get it back later. Thanks for dropping me off here." He says and runs out of the car. BaekHyun is in a good mood to see his girlfriend again after a week without seeing her. He looks at the address on the application where his girlfriend will live in the future. The happy smile is on his face; nevertheless, it disappears after he sees her walking down the stair with a guy - her old boyfriend. JongDae, his friend, his boss is carrying the bag while his other hand is on her shoulder. MiYoung pulls JongDae's shirt, "oppa seriously, I don't want to go home. You said you don't want appa to see me like this." She repeats her statement again.

The brother opens the car door, "Get in," he orders. BaekHyun stands still, unmoving, staring directly at them. MiYoung doesn't notice his presence. Her mind is concentrating on the problem that she is dealing with, and how she should explain the situation to her father. She doesn't look around or pay attention on anything. Without preventing or yelling, BaekHyun silently follows JongDae's car, and the cab stops down at the fancy building where JongDae lives. Her brother gets into the house and puts the bag on his hand down,