Chapter 15 - What His Problem Is

She has been waiting for more than one week, but he doesn't call her, not even for a small conversation to encourage her. Her hopes begin to disappear. It doesn't mean she doesn't trust him. The problem are created due to her feelings. YoonA and Tiffany helped her find a new job, and finally, she is working as a Bookkeeper for a small magazine company. At 7 o'clock in the morning, the girls are deep in their beautiful sleeps. Her phone started buzzing under the pillow. Her eyes are still close. She moves her hand underneath her head to get the phone to answer, "Hello," MiYoung speaks with a sleeping sound.

"Miss. Kim, this is BaekHyun." He says from the other line.

MiYoung opens her eyes and sits straight up. "Mr. Byun," she hesitately calls.

The man smiles, "Sound like I've woke you up from a good sleep." Feeling awkward with his discovery, even though she isn't a lazy girl, to her, his thoughts and his judgements are important. MiYoung remains silent and steps down the ladder, "Are you ready to go back to work?" BaekHyun asks.

"When?" She asks.

"Today...," he answers, "I mean now." BaekHyun corrects "Get ready, I'll come and pick you up." BaekHyun tells.

"You serious?? you found a new job already, and we are working together." She asks with happy tongue, running to the bathroom to get ready. BaekHyun can hear clearly the running sound

"Yeah, I don't have to lie to you. So, give me the address, I'll wait for you outside your apartment." Said BaekHyun

"I'll see you at bus stop number 22." MiYoung speaks, "Talk to you later," she rushes to end the conversation and hangs up the phone. She doesn't want to talk anymore with him because she doesn't want him to know where she is living.

BaekHyun shakes his head. He puts the phone in his pocket and walks out of the room. Grabbing a cup, he plans to prepare a morning coffee. Nevertheless, when he touches the coffee maker, it reminds him of her. As a result, he puts the cup away and leaves the house before his expected time. On the way, he stops by at a coffee shop to buy coffee and breakfast for her.

YoonA opens her eyes to see MiYoung rushing while getting prepared, "Where are you going?" She asks.

"Work," simply MiYoung answers.

YoonA scratches her head, "I thought you stary work next Monday." She says.

"We will talk later when I get back, I don't want to be late." MiYoung says and rushes out of the room with the shoes on her hand.

"Call me if you need anything" YoonA yells out loud, but she doesn't hear a response from her friend. YoonA looks around to find her alarm and look at the time. She pulls the blanket covers over her head and closes her eyes again.

BaekHyun stops the car, and the girl is already there. He unlocks the door. MiYoung gets in, "Morning Mr. Byun," she happily greets.

"I don't think you could come here before me. How long have you waited?" He asks looking at her.

MiYoung pulls the seatbelt, "Not long, I just come." She lied even though she has been waiting for almost 15 minutes. BaekHyun points at the coffee on the cup holder and a small paper bag lies next to it, "This is your breakfast." He says and watches the road before he moves his car out of the roadside. MiYoung smiles, she grabs the bag and looks inside. It is her favorite breakfast - classic coffee cake from Starbuck. "Actually, my interview was on last Wednesday, and I should have called you on that day. However, my friend was in the hospital, and i forgot to tell you." He tells her.

"Is she alright?" The girl innocent asks.

BaekHyun looks at her, "Why did you use the term 'she' instead of 'he'?"