Chapter 21 - Three Minutes

BaekHyun and JongDae came back after the meeting. The little boss was so excited about the presentation from his friend. he totally forgot about his little sister, and totally forgot to discuss the family's issue to his friend. BaekHyun walks into his office, and the coffee scent attracts his nose. He looks around, and stops eyeing on the mug neatly that sits in the right corner of the monitor. He touches it on, and it is still warms. He picks it up and smells the familiar smell. Even though the problem in him hasn't been solved, and he isn't ready to deal with it yet, he still wants to see her so badly. BaekHyun runs out of the room and looks around. He keeps running around, but luck doesn't smile with him. His secretary stops him in the main lobby,
"BaekHyun, a problem occur during the shooting. I think you have to go and see yourself." The girl informs.

He sighs, taking a deep breath to control his crazy emotion. He looks up andquickly smiles,

"Thank you Meagan," he speaks and walks over to the elevator.At the same time, JongDae also runs around looking for his sister. Both of them got out of the elevator at the same time. In the far corner, they hear someeone yelling.

"Ask BaekHyun to come out and talk to me. Who are you? Do you think you can make the decision?" Angie yells out loud.

"What's going on?" JongDae asks.

The argument stops. Angie quickly runs over and grabs BaekHyun's hand, "She said my advertisement is not qualified, and she didn't pass it."

JongDae walks over standing next to MiYoung, "What's going on?" He softlyasks.

BaekHyun is eying on MiYoung. She looks totally different. She not the same with the girl he has loved. Even though make up on her is light, she looks prettier than before. She wears fashion clothes. Her hair is straighten. The look in her is still the same, but he quietly find something different in that shape; or it must be his problem. She hurts his heart, and he thinks she is not the same.

"BaekHyun," Angie shakes his hand again, "Do you hear me?" She asks.

BaekHyun looks over, "What's going on?" He asks.

Angie quickly describes the problem, "Who is she?" She questions pointing his hand directly at MiYoung.

JongDae touches MiYoung's back and talks in her ear. BaekHyun looks away to avoid seeing the scene in front of him. She is flirting with her her old lover. With her sharp and careful style of work, she quickly catches the difference in BaekHyun's expression.

"Something is wrong with him," MiYoung thinks

JongDae pulls his sister's hand; together they walk closer toward BaekHyun's direction,

"Let's me introduce, this is Kim MiYoung, she is a new manager of the Marketing Department. Actually, I should have talked to you about this before, but I totally forgot." He speaks to BaekHyun and lovely grasps MiYoung's shoulder,"Byun BaekHyun, I have mentioned to you before,"

BaekHyun looks at the other direction again. MiYoung friendly raises her hand out, "Mr. Byun, nice to meet you," she says.

He forces to shake her hand, "Nice to meet you too." BaekHyun speaks without having eye contact with her.

"Can I know what is going on?" JongDae asks

MinAh walks over quickly describes the problem, "Miss Kim won't accept Angie's idea. She wants to change, but Angie denies it. The shooting has to start today, but the argument is still on, and so it delays all the activities. Actually, I don't see any problem with the advertisement or Angie's idea. I don't go against with Miss. Kim, but she doesn't have any theory to support her reason. We agree to use wedding as the main theme for this advertisement. If we don't start shooting, we will lose our time and money."