The Park

Aphmau's POV
Lunch FINALLY ended and I could get away from that Laurence guy. What's up with him! Hitting on someone on their first day!
RING RING
"It's a half day! You can go home"
Said the speakers. Great! I'm free from all these strange events! I wonder what tomorrow will be like..
Time Skip to the next day after school
So while I just left the building to go home, I heard Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, and some other girls talking about going to the park in town. I WANNA GO ON THE SWINGS! I don't care if I'm a High School Senior, SWINGS! I start following the big clump of girls to the park. I see Garroth just leave the building and I call him over. "Hey, wanna go to the park with me Garroth? THERES SWINGS!" "Sure Aph I'll come.... Please tell me there's not gonna be Laurence." "Why would I invite that Casanova to the park with me? And what is up with those dance moves!"
Garroth smiled. I smile back. Aww his smile is too cute. MUST. FIGHT. URGE. TO. HUG. HIM! If I do, he might think I'm weird! What if he pushes me away! What if..! Aph, you've only known him for a week! Ugh. Let's just go to the park.
Garroths POV
I was just leaving the school and then Aphmau called me over to her and a big group of girls saying she was going to the park and wanted me to come. I asked is Laurence gonna be there and her response was amazing. I couldn't help but smile, she's so weird but it's amazing. I'm falling in love! Garroth! Slow your roll! You just met her yesterday. Uh it feels like she's been with me for months. I'm not gonna let Laurence take her from me. EVER! I just need to spend time with Aphmau and she hopefully will start to like me. All though, she did say herself, Laurence is a big Casanova and that she finds him annoying. I think I have a good chance! Let's go play!
3rd Person POV
When Aphmau and Garroth finally got to the park, Aphmau rushed to the swings and sat down, calling Garroth over.
Aphmau's POV
We are finally here! I get on a swing then yell, "Garroth! Come here!! I saved you a swing!" He heads over, his beautiful blonde hair blowing I the breeze while he runs toward the swings. Wait, did I just admit that in my mind? I mean, I know he has beautiful hair but did I really say that? Anyway, I can't help it. I have a tiny crush on Garroth. I don't care if it's my second day here.. I.. I like him! "Aph do you want me to push you?" He offered to push me! Aww "Of course! Thank you Garroth! That's so sweet of you!" I hope that gave him the hint I like him
Garroths POV
I offered to push Aph on the swing. She said "-That's so sweet of you!" I think she likes me! I think she does!! YAY!!!! I screamed in my head. I started pushing her and she was giggling and smiling. She's so adorable. I could stay here on the swings with her forever. Then I heard "HEY WHATS UP CUTIE" LAURENCE! He's here! Just keep pushing Aphmau so he can't take her away.
Aphmau's POV
Laurence is here! Seriously! I was enjoying have Garroth push me and then he was being the jerk he is. So I said to him "Leave me alone Casanova! Let me enjoy getting pushed by Garroth on the swings!" Did I just say that I was enjoying getting pushed by Garroth! Did I seriously say that! Oh my Irene! Now Garroth DEFINITELY knows I like him! But I didn't want to show this much this soon!
Garroth's POV
She said she enjoyed having me push her. SHE LIKES ME! I love her so much! I'm not embarrassed by my feelings anymore. I. love. Aphmau.
Aphmau's POV
Laurence walked over and pushed Garroth out of the way. His face scrapes on the mulch covering the ground. Laurence starts to push the swing.  "Garroth! Are you ok!" "I'm fine Aph! Don't worry, I'll be ok! It's just a small scratch" I see blood coming from his cheek. LAURENCE SCRATCHED GARROTH! Oh he's gonna get it now or later. "Laurence stop the swing I want to get down!" He pushed harder. I felt my grip on the swing slipping "LAURENCE IM SLIPPING!! ITS TOO HIGH! STOP THE SWING!" "Yeah Laurence stop the swing let Aph off!" Garroth says, trying to push Laurence away from the swing. I'm glad Garroth was standing up for me, But Laurence wouldn't stop. I started to fall. I felt like I was floating when I slipped off the swing, I saw Laurence just stare up at me as I was descending.. I was ready for pain to consume my body when I fell. But it didn't. Garroth ran over and caught me. "G-Garroth.! You saved me! Thank you!" I hugged him tight. He hugged me back. This time I didn't even think about him pushing me away. I could tell he loved me. I loved him and I didn't want to hide it. I just wanted to stay in his arms.