Hallows Eve Visit

Aphmau's POV
The dance is tomorrow! I'm so excited! Cadenza just finished Garroth and I's costumes and they look AMAZING!! She is so good with a sewing machine! I need to go show Garroth! I'll go walk to his house now. It's getting dark so I shouldn't be long...
Time Skip To Garroth's House
"Knock knock!" "Who is it. Laurence of its you again. Stop it. We already talked about this" "Garroth! It's me! Aph!" "Oh! Sorry! Laurence came to my door 3 times telling me to break up with you. What a jerk!" Garroth said aggressively "I know. He was annoying from the beginning." "Let's go inside.."
Garroth's POV
"So what did you want, Aph!" "I GOT OUR COSTUMES!" She screamed with excitement "They are amazing! I can't believe Cadenza made these! I can't wait to be the Joker with my beautiful Harley Quinn with me!" "Can we go Trick Or Treating together after the dance, please Garroth! Please please please with Candy Corn on top!" "Of Course! I want to get Skittles so bad! "Woah! Have you seen the time! It's 8:30! I'm supposed to be at home. Garroth, my house is 6 blocks away, can I stay here tonight?" "Sure! Wanna watch a movie?" I suggested RoomMates and she screamed. "EEEK! I've wanted to see RoomMates so bad but I haven't had time! Let's watch it!
Half Way through the movie..
We are almost Half Way through RoomMates and Aph falls asleep on my arm. She is the love of my life! I will never stop loving her, ever! I check the time and it 10:05, I should go to sleep. The dance is tomorrow! My beautiful girlfriend will be dancing with me, and then we will go Trick Or Treating together. Tomorrow Night will be amazing. I'm getting tired, but I can't leave Aphmau here on the couch alone, so I grab a blanket to put on us both, wrap my arms around her, and fall asleep to the sound of crickets chirping...