The Dance

Aphmau's POV
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. Garroth made me breakfast! That's so sweet of him! I slowly get off of the couch and look around. I don't know where anything is in his house, not even the kitchen. So I need to find Garroth. I starter rubbing my eyes walking into a room and I here, "Good Morning! Want some pancakes with bacon?" "Of course I want pancakes and bacon! I'm starving! Thank you for making this! That's very kind!" "Well you deserve it and so do I. I woke up to see my Phone with a bunch of texts from Laurence. He is still mad I'm going to the dance with you tonight." "I know" I say feeling kinda sad now. "Oh! Speaking of the dance, Garroth do you want me to paint your face and spray paint your hair green so you can be an amazing Joker? I'm spray painting my hair to be Harley Quinn." "Sure I'll do it, maybe Laurence won't notice us if we look THAT different. I don't think he knows what our costumes are! We can have a night without him!" "Great! I'll set up the stuff to look like Harley Quinn and The Joker. I'm glad it's the weekend so we have the whole day to prepare!"
A few hours later at 2:30
Garroth's POV
"It's 2:30 Aph! The Dance is in 3 hours we should do our face paint and hair spray paint now." I say. I feel if we don't do it now. We won't have time. "Ok let's do it!"
Time skip to when the Makeup and Hair is done
"Oh My Gosh! Aphmau! You look amazing!" "I'm Harley Quinn, the Criminally Insane." Aphmau says it in a cute accent "Your criminally Gorgeous! So how do I look as the Joker?" "Perfectly Evil, Mr J!" "Your so cute!" I say. "What time is it? We need to know how much time we have left." I glance at the clock. "It's 4:35, we have 15 minutes until we need to walk to the school. Ill set a timer on my Phone to alert us when it's time to go." "Oh! Remember we need to grab bags for Trick Or Treating!" "Oh yeah! Let's go find some!"
Aphmau's POV
"BEEP! BEEP!" Rang Garroth's Phone. "We got to go!" I grab the Candy bags and Garroth's  hand and run out the door....
Garroth's POV
We're here! The Halloween Dance! Finally! I can't wait to dance with Aphmau in the moonlight,  then go trick or treating, and finally go back to my house and do my surprise. I will make sure this night goes well. Hopefully Laurence doesn't recognize me with my hair sprayed Green or Aphmau with half her hair Red and half Black. "Aph, are you ready for the Dance?" "Yeah I am! Let's go get some Caramel Apples! Kawaii~Chan made them and she is AMAZING when it comes to sweets!" "Ok, Let's go!"
Aphmau's POV
So Garroth and I walk to the front of the school and the party is OUTSIDE! That's so cool! It makes it have such a Halloween vibe! I run over to the table of Kawaii~Chan's sweets and I bump into a person dressed as Frankenstein. "Oh! Sorry! I just REALLY wanted a caramel apple! Are you ok...uh..um, Frankenstein?" Frankenstein Guy gets off the ground, looks at me and takes of  the mask. Laurence?! Oh No! Does he know it's me, Aphmau? Or a person dressed as Harley Quinn? I will have to act like Harley Quinn near him. Let's see if this works! I hope it does or this night could get bad!