Party Time

(Don't play music yet)
Aphmau's POV
I was in my dress twirling in the mirror when I heard a knock at the door "who's there?" I said "it's Kiki just telling you the party starts in 5" I'm ready so I just start walking to the party when I see Laurence walking around in a casual outfit no armour he must be going to the party "hey have you seen Garroth?" I ask him "he's getting changed in the guard tower" he replies. Yes! Garroth is coming "he's coming to the party?" I question Laurence. "Yeah," replied Laurence,"He even took off his helm for once he rarely does that" yes! he took off his helm! "Oh okay see you two at the party then" I say waving behind me as I walk off to the party.
-Le time skip to partay-
Everyone is sat down or dancing I'm eyeing down the strawberry cheesecake I'll get some later. The first song just ended and I see a guy and Laurence walk down the stairs to the plaza, is that Garroth?!? They both walk over here and sit down, "Hi Laurence and?" The guy laughs and says "Garroth" "thought so" I reply smiling. "I'll be right back Laurence says as he goes to get some cheesecake for us all. "So Aphmau," Garroth says,"What do you think of Pheonix drop?" "It's nice here I might stay here, I-if that's ok" I say stuttering his eyes are that sort of Icey blue you can't ignore and his sandy hair is just UGH don't get carried away Aphmau! "I'm back" says Laurence placing down the plate of cake in front of us. After we eat the cake Laurence goes off for the nightshift and a slow song comes on (play music) "may I have this dance?" I chuckle and hold out my hand to Garroth who replies with "hey I should be asking you that but yes"
3rd person POV
And they danced to the end of the song, you can kind of imagine them dancing.