-part of story- Big news

A/N sorry I didn't update yesterday I'll update today and tomorrow to make up for it (^^)
Aphmau's POV
"We have gathered everyone here today because Garroth and I have very important news!" I say, many of the children's hands go up.
"What do you think Kyle?" Garroth asks Kyle.
"I pink Apple and Gar get marry?" He says giggling.
We laugh and nod, then I hug Garroth.
"To celebrate, Aphmau doesn't know this, but I had Kawaii-Chan make the wedding food, Cadenza make the suits ,and since Zoey is a traitor," Garroth mumbles the end, "And Donna is in charge of the reception! Aphmau didn't know I actually had this set up for tonight!" He says taking my hand, we all walk down to the docks and Garroth walks up the aisle and gets changed in a changing room besides him. I see cakes, cookies, sandwiches, soup Yum!
"Let's get you in your dress Cadenza says handing me a beautiful white gown (see picture above). I dress into my gown and walk down the aisle, *deep breaths* \(≧∇≦)/
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Lady Aphmau of Phoenix Drop, and Garroth eldest son of O'Khasis. Aphmau, do you take Garroth to be your blockfully blocked husband for as long as you both shall live," Says the Priest.
"*deep breaths* I do" I say.
"And Garroth do you take Aphmau to be your blockfully wedded wife?" The Priest continues.
"I--" starts Garroth.
"I OBJECT" shouts Zoey's voice.
"Home wrecker" I mumble and start to tear up, "why are you doing this Zoey?!?" I shout starting to cry.
I feel a pain in my stomach and gasps of shock. I look up at a panicked Garroth and with wet eyes I whisper.
"Help, don't leave please". After that my mind went black, I couldn't see, I couldn't move, but I could hear and whisper.
"I don't know if she'll survive, Zoey stabbed her pretty badly, it's too close to the heart." I hear Donna say.
"THAT (mild swear word) BITCH DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN WATCHED HER STAB APHMAU?!? SHE TOOK CARE OF THEM" I hear Garroth shout.
I feel Garroth hold my hand.
"Please be okay, please please Aphmau, I'm scared." He says.
"So am I..." I manage to whisper. He kisses my forehead.
"I won't leave your side until your better, no matter what happens Aphmau I'm with you." Garroth said.
Darkness falls upon me. Is this how Garroth felt?
'Aphmau! Come towards me' Says the figure.
"What about Phoenix Drop?" I say.
The figure punches me and I wake up in a box.
"Here lies Aphmau" says a voice.
"WHAT?!?" I shout, "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" I shout. What if no one hears me?!?
A/N where is she? Will anyone hear her? Oooooh