A Backstory You Can't Forget

(If you haven't read the updated chapter 7 skip this chapter)
Garroth's POV
I'm sweating and blushing oh god deep breaths Inhale.....Exhale.....Inhale.....Exhale ok she's saying her backstory pay attention Gar. "Ok so I was eldest daughter of Clovield and I had to Marry eldest son of umm O'Khasis... But war broke out like in Scaleswind and we were bombed, fire, explosions, screams, my father was so mad... I can never forget the disappointed look on his and my sisters face..." She says starting to tear up. I stand up to go comfort her... "You don't have to continue if you prefer that..." I say wrapping my arm around her and kneeling down. "N-no I want to *sniff* I of course escaped but with my friend Chase, he had Blondish brownish hair and green eyes. He'd definitely gotten me through some tough times. Of course a few O'Khasis guards chased us and I dyed my hair from brown to dark purple and got into less princess's looking clothes behind a mountain. Of course durning that me and Chase ran apart and I haven't seen him since... But earlier on my mum had died at my youngest sisters birth when I was only 3 so I didn't understand where she went... She was so kind a beautiful she looked just like my sister... Oh Kelly" she said crying. "Don't continue lady Aphmau I hate to see you like this, crying, sad. It hurts me" I say grabbing her hand and hugging her wiping away her tears with my handkerchief. "There there, save the rest for another day ok, you need some rest I'll patrol for you today. I'm sorry it's my fault you're like this." I say going to put on my helm. "No wait," she says wiping her tears. "I need to ask you something Garroth.." She says looking me in my eyes and saying. "What would you say if I knew a girl in this very village like you?" She asked. "like who? Zoey?" I ask confused at the fact it clearly wasn't her... A Lord. "What if I knew a boy in this village that loved you? I the than Laurence?" I say looking her in the eyes. "Count from three and say who it is ok?" I say. "Ok Garroth" she says. "3, 2, 1."
A/N
End of chapter hahahah IM SORRY IM SO CRUEL O_O

Ok so Im not THAT cruel I'll continue...
Aphmau's POV
"3, 2, 1" he said. I took a deep breath and said, "Me" in unison with Garroth. We just stared at each other before I smiled and he smiled and we hugged then Garroth kissed my cheek and we blushed and he put on his helm. "I REALLY should go now but, thankyou M'Lady for everything you've done at this village" He says walking out the door and doing a silent. YES YES HE LIKE ME YES move with his hands not knowing I can see him. *sigh* he really is extremely adorable but at least we like each other... We were supposed to marry anyways so could we *sigh* FOR OUR FAMILIES THOUGH... Totally... Yeah. (Admit it you like him) nooooooo (come on) maybe a little (oh stop pretending) OK I like him a lot... (We all know you like him more than that) A whole lot.(that's better)